+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Bethenny Ever After

There are a lot of 'haters' out there who love nothing better than to stir up trouble and drama. Don't believe everything you read.

First of all, Bravo completely confirmed and backed up the 'lost at sea' episode -
    Second, Bethenny NEVER mentioned how much she made from the sale of her Skinny Girl brand --- it's all been speculation on the part of OTHERS.

1. Bravo Backs Bethenny Frankel's Lost at Sea Story - Hollywood Reporter
    2. Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Deal: The Numbers Still Hold Up - Forbes
    3. Furious Bethenny Frankel Denies Claims She Inflated Skinnygirl Payday (Exclusive) - The Hollywood Reporter
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 10-16-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Huffington Post has since issued a correction on their website: “Our reporter misread the $8.1 million figure in the financial documents. As Forbes points out, the number refers to the amount of Skinnygirl attributed to goodwill, not the total purchase price. We regret the error.”

Also in the article, Bethenny says she'll pay more than $8.1 million in taxes - I'm glad HuffPo got that wrong, I want to see Bethenny get the "big money" - why do I care anyway?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm with you, SugarMama.

I want to believe at least one of these Housewives is honest and not a lying, conniving scoundrel.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I was happy to read that Huffington Post (the source of the $8.1 million sale claim) admits they were full of shi*t.

According to Bethenny, she'll be paying more than $8 million in taxes as a result of this deal. Go Bethenny!

As for the Huffington Post, they have since retracted their original errornous report stating they “regret” it.
    Reality Tea - Reality TV News Spilled Daily

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm excited! Bethenny mentioned on Twitter that her show, "Bethenny Ever After" premieres on Bravo, Monday Feb 20 at 9PM (EST). Apparently, they are still filming episodes, so it will be an extra long season AND it will be relatively current, since there won't be a huge delay from the end of filming to the airing of the first show. I love Bethenny and am so happy that she'll be back on TV soon!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm excited! Bethenny mentioned on Twitter that her show, "Bethenny Ever After" premieres on Bravo, Monday Feb 20 at 9PM (EST). Apparently, they are still filming episodes, so it will be an extra long season AND it will be relatively current, since there won't be a huge delay from the end of filming to the airing of the first show. I love Bethenny and am so happy that she'll be back on TV soon!
    wish we had a smiley turning cartwheels! Can't wait to see Brynn
    Moontat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm sorry Bethenny is doing more reality. She's already Made It, so the upside is small while the downside is great. We know how reality show producers love beating their marks into the ground. Look how Andy Cohen chews up RH and spits them out; easily b/c most of the HW are on the creepy side and he nails it; but he is not exactly clean. On the other hand he can be funny, so he gets away with it.

I love Bethenny's honesty, her integrity and old-fashioned spunk; but most of all I love her quick mind and amazingly funny wit. I don't want to see her success diminished!

The Bravo machine destroys.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I'm sorry Bethenny is doing more reality. She's already Made It, so the upside is small while the downside is great. The Bravo machine destroys.
    I don't think Bethanny can help herself and her need for recognition in continuing to film her life. It's just part of her huge need that goes with her insecurity...I don't think she'll ever feel she's "already Made It"...just part of her personality.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Bye bye, Bethenny Ever After. It seems she's opting out of BEA after the upcoming season. Good for her!

Bethenny Frankel Choosing to End Reality Show "on a High Note" - UsMagazine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Bye bye, Bethenny Ever After. It seems she's opting out of BEA after the upcoming season. Good for her!

Bethenny Frankel Choosing to End Reality Show "on a High Note" - UsMagazine.com
    I agree, wise move, Bethenny She's keeping her brand going, giving her fans a final fix, and not trying to turn Bryn into a Gosselin-type reality child. Bethenny has good instincts.

+ Reply to Thread