+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

It looks like Skinny Girl Margarita is in the big markets here now.
    I saw a display at Ralph's over the weekend.
    $15 a bottle just seems kind of pricey to me.

Back in the day, we made our own Sangria by cutting up a bunch of fruit into inexpensive red wine.
    It was actually pretty good.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yes i just noticed it the other day in Ralphs grocery store for the first time. I agree: $15.00 a bottle is too expensive and I know the alcohol content in her Skinny Girls is not enough to affect me at all. I'll just stick to buying my own Tequila/lo cal mix and avoid the chips and salsa that are so yummy with Margaritas!
    I am happy for Bethenny though and I'm glad she has invented a drink to keep all the Skinny Girls skinny! As for me, I'm not afraid of adding a few calories or pounds!
    norealityhere likes this.

$15 is way too expensive. Arbor Mist is better & much cheaper. Did you notice Skinny Girl in the NJ series?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    $15 is way too expensive. Arbor Mist is better & much cheaper. Did you notice Skinny Girl in the NJ series?
    Wow, totally missed it. Good eye, Snow Bunny. (PS, love Bethenny, and any plug for her is all good!)

Just found out Bethenny is going to be featured on E! Network True Hollywood Story this Wednesday September 21st at 10:00 P.M.
    Prism likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Ok,
    I was in Ralph's Market over the weekend.
    THis very elderly lady was holding a bottle of Skinny Girl in her hands and reading the label very intensely. Her husband was looking on.
    I was trying my best to stifle it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Recently I bought a bottle of SGM...it was very, very good! And it was $15/bottle. I didn't get a huge "kick" from it, however...must be my metabolism I enjoyed that I had a tasty, ready-made drink in a bottle, ready to go!

The owner of the store, by the way, told me he "sells a lot of those!" I thought of Jill and Kelly and smiled
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I just adore Bethenny's little girl- she always seems so darn happy! I guess I would be too if my mom was a millionaire!

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6...frankel435.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    I just adore Bethenny's little girl- she always seems so darn happy! I guess I would be too if my mom was a millionaire!

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6...frankel435.jpg
    Brynn has no concept of money at her age. Kinda like little Kennedy (BH's Taylor's daughter) loved Russell's puppy gift more than Taylor's diamond gift and didn't give a crap about that $64k birthday party. Brynn just seems happy because she has a happy environment, happy parents, and probably some happy genes in there, too!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Just found out Bethenny is going to be featured on E! Network True Hollywood Story this Wednesday September 21st at 10:00 P.M.
    Man that was a good show! I learned so much about Bethenny that I did not know. I didn't know that Bethenny had been in SERIOUS relationships with 4 other men before finding her present husband. She only dated millionaires. Really. All of the men were very wealthy and wanted her to settle down and them take care of her in a very posh lifestyle, but she was not happy with that. Of course, Jason, broke off with her on the show.

I didn't know that Jill Zaran was the person who got Bethenny on HW of NY. They met at a social in The Hamptons and Jill told Bethenny she was going to be on the show and suggested she apply. She did and look what happened.

I also thought something else was quiet odd. On the True Hollywood Story, Bethenny is doing a lot of the talking. Others are interviewed too, but when they discuss the HW of NY, Bethenny and the others say the STORYLINE had us be close and the STORYLINE had us have a big fight, etc. It was as if, it didn't happen in real life, but was the storyline. If you see the show, check it out and see if you get that impression too.

+ Reply to Thread