+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

StreetEasy: 195 Hudson St. #6B - Condo Apartment Sale in Tribeca, Manhattan

If this is the place, it is fabulous! Looks like two units were offered together, to possibly be combined in a sale. Wow! And so great for Bethenny. I love her success story!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It is a beautiful space and I truly admire people that can have the "vision" to set up in a loft. I lack that vision and envy it. They lived in that small apartment for quite awhile so I'm glad they're able to have more room, given all the nannies, assistants, family, and others involved in their work.
    I would love to climb into JillZarin's jealous head and see what's going on in there.

That place sold over a year ago Prism. I think that's the loft, in the same building, where Beyonce and Jay Z were married. I believe this is actually the condo that Bethenny bought.

Skinnygirl Bethenny Frankel Buys Plus-Size Tribeca Condo for $5Mil - Celebrity Real Estate - Curbed NY

It's a little cold looking for my taste but I'm sure that once someone's posessions are in place, it looks a lot more "homey".
    Last edited by Bunny555; 08-24-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Bethenny and Jason don't seem to gravitate to "homey" digs, but more modern/linear/sleek. I love that condo, but my stuff would look pretty odd in it.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    That place sold over a year ago Prism. I think that's the loft, in the same building, where Beyonce and Jay Z were married. I believe this is actually the condo that Bethenny bought.

Skinnygirl Bethenny Frankel Buys Plus-Size Tribeca Condo for $5Mil - Celebrity Real Estate - Curbed NYIt's a little cold looking for my taste but I'm sure that once someone's posessions are in place, it looks a lot more "homey".
    Ahhh.... nice place, yes a little stark. Glad to see Bethenny's getting good press! Wonder what the real wretches of NY think now-- it was pretty clear all but Alex - and perhaps Ramona- wanted her to fail?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

That's such a great place, especially for NYC! Wow A friend of mine who lived in midtown paid $2mil for one that wasn't even half that size (years ago, guess the market was at its peak then?) - while it isn't the type of place I'd want to call home, IF I had to live in NYC, that would be absolutely perfect! Yay, Bethenny I just can't see her living in a suburb anywhere.

Oh, I have to add...it sure is larger than Jill Zarin's place, isn't it?
    Last edited by SugarMama; 08-24-2011 at 05:26 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm so happy for Bethenny and Jason -- but also a little curious. They've just bought a residence in Manhattan, but the Huffington Post is reporting that her next "Bethenny" season will be titled: Bethenny Goes L.A. That's interesting!

Also, it looks like this will be the last "Bethenny" season because then she'll be doing her talk show collaborating with Ellen DeGeneres. Wow! How much fun to be able to tune into Bethenny on a talk show every day! Can't wait for that!

Bethenny Frankel Lands Hosting Gig On New Talk Show:
    " http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/23/bethenny-frankel-talk-show-host-bravo_n_934174.html
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 08-25-2011 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I would love to climb into JillZarin's jealous head and see what's going on in there.
    You might need the paramedics and the "jaws of life" to extract you back out of there!
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm so happy for Bethenny and Jason -- but also a little curious. They've just bought a residence in Manhattan, but the Huffington Post is reporting that her next "Bethenny" season will be titled: Bethenny Goes L.A. That's interesting!
    Also, it looks like this will be the last "Bethenny" season because then she'll be doing her talk show collaborating with Ellen DeGeneres. Wow! How much fun to be able to tune into Bethenny on a talk show every day! Can't wait for that!
    I had no idea Bethenny was going to be doing a talk show collaborating with Ellen DeGeneres! Bethenny is on the fast track to super fame! I've been curious ever since Oprah ended her talk show who might/could take over (I'm not saying that ANYONE could take Oprahs place) in popularity with women of all ages. Bethenny might be that person.
    When she (Bethenny) had the tour bus and went on the road doing speaking venues, it was surprising (to me) how many women (and some men) paid for tickets to her one hour show!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Bethenny just tweeted that this season is not called 'Bethenny Goes To LA'

+ Reply to Thread