+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 108 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm wondering if Bethanny and Jason are moving to Calif. Seems like whatever Bethanny puts her mind to, she eventually makes it happen. I really got the impression that she wanted to move to CA. Wonder if Jason's parents will move also.
    I was thinking the same thing Dragonlady. Wasn't it the Christmas episode(s) where they spent time in California? I don't recall exactly where (Malibu?) but I do remember Bethenny really liked it.

It seems Bethenny is still making loads of money, her future looks great, and Jason also makes money. They can easily live a bi-coastal lifestyle, maybe with NY as the major base and spend lots of time in CA. Nice way to live!
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

If they decide to do a bi-coastal lifestyle, I do hope they'll consider the future impact that will have on Bryn.

I sure do like the way Bethenny's life has turned out. I know people who spend much of the year in the east, then go to CA for some school holidays, part of the summer, and long weekends. It's a long flight but they can go private and sleep all the way out. I hope their dream lifestyle works, it was a big gamble for Bethenny to go on RH; what a crap shoot, most of them lose out big time!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I doubt that moving to CA would necessitate a bi-coastal lifestyle. Jason and Bethenny can pursue their careers anywhere in the world they choose to live, traveling for business when the occasion arises - as many of us do.

Of course, though, we have no idea where their new house is.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Bethenny and Jason just bought a $5 million dollar penthouse in Tribeca NY. She certainly is having fun spending her much deserved millions!

Skinnygirl mogul Bethenny Frankel closes on plus-sized condo in TriBeCa - NYPOST.com

How great for them! I hope we get to see it in future seasons, if there are future seasons.

I bet Jill Zarin is green with envy.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Such great news. I'm happy for the Hoppys! With 3k SF, they might have enough space for a little in-law suite.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I bet Jill Zarin is green with envy.
    Yes Jill is green with envy and Bethenny is green with money! I find it absolutely delightful when someone who deserves good things in their life, gets them. I just love Bethenny and the entire Hoppy family

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes Jill is green with envy and Bethenny is green with money! I find it absolutely delightful when someone who deserves good things in their life, gets them. I just love Bethenny and the entire Hoppy family
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread