+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

[QUOTE][Bryn is growing so fast it is only natural for jason's family to want to be a part of every bit of it. She may be the only grandchild they will ever have. /QUOTE]
    Exactly! Why deny thus baby the love of their grandparents because you have issues???>

That is one cute baby they have! Maybe it's just me but I think the baby is starting to look more like Jason the older she gets. At first the baby appeared to look a lot like Bethenny but not anymore.

Looking forward to seeing the NY housewives at the book signing.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Bunny, I couldn't even begin to imagine. I would speculate that Bethenny pretty much raised her self. From what I gathered from what Bethenny has said in the past her parents were either too petty or stubborn to notion of putting their own bitterness towards each other on hold & have their daughter come first.

I don't directly know Jason however I do know his family. Family members of mine do know him from having attended school with him or his parents. Put it this way, Jason came from a family that if he fell down & bruised his knee he would have had 20 realitives rushing to his side where as Bethenny probably had take care of her own boo-boo knee. She learned to take care of herself from a very young age while Jason didn't hence the closeness with his friends & family.

I'm not sure why Bethenny would want to take a step back however part of me can understand it. I am sure part of it is that she wants to build a family for herself, Jason & Bryn first or it can be a defense against getting hurt yet again and wanting to protect Bryn.

I do think she needs the space to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    It's very cool? Sorry, not going to give her a pass because "that's just the way she is". "Cryptic", not so much....just plain rude. Jason may be used to her caustic remarks but the inhabitants of that town may not be. I don't even care if the people that live there agree with her. There is a level of respect that one should bring when a guest in someone's home and I saw none of that. I much prefer it when she is snarking on other housewives who signed up for the drama than innocent people who did not.

Still in love with Cookie ♥
    Totally agree with you on all points.

I'm really sick of hearing that's the "way she is" as an umbrella excuse for her snarkiness.
    And, since there are at least 2 sides to everything, I can't just "buy into" Bethenny's woe is me, poor little girl tales of how she grew up.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    That is one cute baby they have! Maybe it's just me but I think the baby is starting to look more like Jason the older she gets. At first the baby appeared to look a lot like Bethenny but not anymore.
    Nah, I never saw Bethenny in her, it's been Jason all the way, to me. However, I have to admit that she wasn't too cute in the beginning (it's a sad fact, not ALL babies are), but now that she's filling in (she was premature), she's a cutie.

Most of all, I love watching Bethenny interact with her
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Did anyone else think that Jason's friend with the "Bon Jovi" haircut, looked like he was wearing a wig? When he came to visit Jason's family home, I thought oh the poor guy probably is having chemo and wanted to look good on camera. Wrong!!!!!! He was cute though.
    DEFINITELY!!! And a bad one at that.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    And, since there are at least 2 sides to everything, I can't just "buy into" Bethenny's woe is me, poor little girl tales of how she grew up.
    I was visiting my niece last week and she asked her 6 year old daughter to go pick up her toys from the playroom. Maddy gave a big sigh and dutifully went to do it while singing "It's a hard knock life" from "Annie". In between tears of laughter, I said "Oh Bethenny" which caused my niece to laugh out loud.......I'm glad she got it.

It's very cool? Sorry, not going to give her a pass because "that's just the way she is". "Cryptic", not so much....just plain rude. Jason may be used to her caustic remarks but the inhabitants of that town may not be. I don't even care if the people that live there agree with her. There is a level of respect that one should bring when a guest in someone's home and I saw none of that. I much prefer it when she is snarking on other housewives who signed up for the drama than innocent people who did not.
    A lot of people cannot "get" Bethanny's sarcastic, biting style of humor. I get it and I like it because I have it. I can use that type of humor with family and close friends but that's all.
    A person should learn to use a filter, depending on who's listening. It can be extremely rude and offensive to others and she needs to know who her audiance is. It's not nice to always try to be funny, witty at the expense of other's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'm really sick of hearing that's the "way she is" as an umbrella excuse for her snarkiness.
    I strongly believe that there comes a time in your adult life where you just can't keep blaming your childhood problems/bad parenting forever. It is not a free pass to excuse all your inappropriate behavior. That would be saying that we have no control nor any responsibility for any of our actions, given our past.

I was visiting my niece last week and she asked her 6 year old daughter to go pick up her toys from the playroom. Maddy gave a big sigh and dutifully went to do it while singing "It's a hard knock life" from "Annie". In between tears of laughter, I said "Oh Bethenny" which caused my niece to laugh out loud.......I'm glad she got it.
    Too funny.

Lucky that your niece is familiar with the show.
    If i were to bring up a remark like that to anyone in family / friends, they'd look at me quizically.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread