+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Does anyone know if Bethenny's been filming or plans to do another season?
    I remember reading a while ago that it had been renewed for a third season. I also read a rumor that she might be getting a talkshow.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Yes, on Twitter she mentioned that she and Jason have apparently purchased a new residence (we don't know where it is though) and she will soon be starting to film her 3rd season, and we'll get to see them making the changes to their new house.

Here's what she Tweeted on July 29th:
    "I can't believe I'm about to start a home renovation & film season 3 of my show! lots of great stories to come."
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 08-09-2011 at 08:45 AM.

That sound great!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Bethenny has come so very far since her appearance on Martha Stewart's apprentice show. It's fun to see her changes and accomplishments! She is one smart businesswoman.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Bethenny has come so very far since her appearance on Martha Stewart's apprentice show. It's fun to see her changes and accomplishments! She is one smart businesswoman.
    I never watched that show - is it available to watch online?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I wish they'd rerun it now
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I tried searching for Skinny Girl Sangria but no luck let. The guy at the liquior store said they have the printed price labels for it so it should be there very soon. He is going to put a bottle of it aside for me when it comes in.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'm wondering if Bethanny and Jason are moving to Calif. Seems like whatever Bethanny puts her mind to, she eventually makes it happen. I really got the impression that she wanted to move to CA. Wonder if Jason's parents will move also.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm curious too. She definitely wanted to move to California for lots of reasons, but she was very torn because Jason was somewhat hesitant (and naturally, there's the question of what his parents would do. Of course they'd want to move too, but then they'd lose their whole lifestyle/friends/family/way of life/familiarity with the area/etc. that they've had forever). Plus, Bethenny said -- which I thought was so sweet and considerate -- that if she moved away from NY she'd feel very disloyal to her fans.

Interesting, that on Guilliana & Bill, they're in the midst of the same dilemma. Bill really, really, really wants to live in Chicago, and Guilliana really wants to be in L.A.

Come to think of it, on The Little Couple, Jen and Bill started off with the same problem. They lived in NY and Bill had a thriving business there, but Jen got an offer at a huge children's hospital in Houston Texas --- what to do? Bill really didn't want to leave NY but he did, and kept his business base in NY and communtes to the office from time to time + at other times works out of the house in Texas. (Fortunately, he's got his brother/partner to hold down the fort at the NY office.)

Have not heard anything about a move to Cali. I've laid pretty low this summer but Labor Day is coming up so maybe I will hear something then.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread