+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

FORT Fan

Re: Bethenny Ever After

From the photo on her Facebook yesterday -- she's already pregnant.
    Trust Me!

Smiles
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Attachment 27966The only FB account pictures I see of Bethenny looking pregnant are photos taken when was was pregnant.

This is her current wall photo. Not looking preggers.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I think it's hilarious that every time she wears a peasant top or a tunic, everyone starts buzzing that she's pregnant. The last time this happened was in March.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I think it's hilarious that every time she wears a peasant top or a tunic, everyone starts buzzing that she's pregnant. The last time this happened was in March.
    I agree with you Poppy. B is so thin & toned that she makes me look fat and I am not even 100 pounds. She wears something loose fitting & everyone assumes she is expecting. If she is then this is happy news, if she isn't I am sure she and Jason will keep practicing. They did make an adorable baby together.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

They do make cute! I also read that little Bryn is talking now.

I don't care if Bethenny's pregnant or not. I do hope - for the mental health of Bethenny and her family - that she does not do another reality show.

But for me - I'd love to watch another season or two!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I don't care if Bethenny's pregnant or not. I do hope - for the mental health of Bethenny and her family - that she does not do another reality show.

But for me - I'd love to watch another season or two!
    I agree. I'd like to think that Bethenny has seen the light regarding "Reality Shows" - I read recently that she only did RoNYC because she wanted to promote her brand (aaaaaand ka-ching)! I wonder if she or Bravo truly anticipated how Bethenny's persona would resonate among the viewers. Her betrayal by Jill was astronomical in terms of her personal ratings (just my opinion). As Bethenny stood outside in her red coat crying after being lambasted and dumped by Jill...I cried, too. Go figure, she has that effect on people.

Don't know why, but I care about her. Dammit. That moment is burned in my brain. Could've been completely staged, and if so my hat's off to her acting skills. But I don't think so.

Who'd have thought that such an outspoken, in-your-face, tough girl would come across as so fragile and in need of compassion? Perhaps many of us ladies see some of ourselves in Bethenny?

Anyway, if they want it, I hope they have another baby. But whatever, progression from Jason1 to Jill to Jason2 with baby has been refreshing!
    Last edited by SugarMama; 07-06-2011 at 09:55 PM.
    Realitychick likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree. I'd like to think that Bethenny has seen the light regarding "Reality Shows" - I read recently that she only did RoNYC because she wanted to promote her brand (aaaaaand ka-ching)! I wonder if she or Bravo truly anticipated how Bethenny's persona would resonate among the viewers. Her betrayal by Jill was astronomical in terms of her personal ratings (just my opinion). As Bethenny stood outside in her red coat crying after being lambasted and dumped by Jill...I cried, too.
    I totally agree!! Bethanny is so strong that I know she can handle whatever comes her way but at that moment, I really felt for her too.
    For her and her family's peace of mind, I wish she would not do so much but I don't know that she can be any other way.
    She and Jason sure did make an adorable baby!! Bryn just gets cuter and cuter!!

I really hope she gets that talk show. Would love a daily dose of Bethenny.

+ Reply to Thread