+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Not to be rude, but is there really a point to discussing this if you don't want to tell us what "it" is?
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

So I broke down and bought a bottle of Skinny Girl Margarita.... it tasted good. For those who say it really didn't give them a buzz like a real margarita, I looked up the alcohol content online and it is only 11.5% so really there isn't much alcohol in the bottle. If I'm just having a drink with family or something where I don't feel like getting a buzz, I will order one of these, otherwise it will be a strong margarita for me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

We bought a couple of bottles for my daughter's 21st birthday which was May 18 of this year, I live in San Francisco and it was difficult to find and we paid almost $20/bottle. Today, I was shopping at Safeway and Skinny Girl was included as part of their major wine sale (30% of all wines) and the price was only about $12 and then another 30% off that price...if you buy 6 bottles of any wine you get another 10% off!
    I thought they were pretty potent but what do I know...you definitely can taste the tequila in it....snuck some into the Giants game a few weeks ago..

Bethenny was a guest on Piers Morgan Tuesday night. I didn't see every single bit of it. Did she make any announcements? He asked a lot about her business and her family.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I missed it, darn it! But she's going to be co-hosting on The View on Tuesday, July 12th, and she's on a re-run of Wendy Williams (Fox Network) on Monday July 11th.

Went to ABC Liquor, got Skinny Girl. And low calorie it is! I added a half teaspoon of Cointreau and one ounce orange juice to make it perfect. For me. Still not bad for calories if ya just have one drink.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Went to ABC Liquor, got Skinny Girl. And low calorie it is! I added a half teaspoon of Cointreau and one ounce orange juice to make it perfect. For me. Still not bad for calories if ya just have one drink.
    What does it taste like?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Recent Bethenny news:

She and Jason are talking about a second child, and she has finished filming the pilot for a propsed Bethenny talk show.

Bethenny Frankel's Hubby Jason Hoppy REALLY Wants To Start Baby-Making!

Bethenny Frankel Already Taping Talk Show Pilot - Hollywood Reporter
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    What does it taste like?
    A little bit biting, not tart but somewhat acidic. The color is good, and even though it's acidic it is somewhat smooth. I like semi-sweet margaritas, so the ounce of orange juice took away the acid taste, and the bit of cointreau helped too.

I probably wouldn't drink it w/o additions- but I'll keep a couple bottles on hand b/c it's easy to make it taste perfect w/o adding a lot of calories.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Recent Bethenny news:

She and Jason are talking about a second child, and she has finished filming the pilot for a propsed Bethenny talk show.

Bethenny Frankel's Hubby Jason Hoppy REALLY Wants To Start Baby-Making!

Bethenny Frankel Already Taping Talk Show Pilot - Hollywood Reporter
    I'm always happy to hear good news about Bethenny!!! And I'd LOVE to be able to watch her on a regular long term basis --- via a talk show. I am so hoping that it works out.

+ Reply to Thread