+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Bethenny Ever After

I really don't think of Hazleton, PA as a small town. The City of Hazleton's population is about 25,000 and Greater Hazleton's is 80,000.

The population in my town (western Phila. suburb) is 5,500. We are a small town, full of bar gossip, but it's not a place where everyone knows one another.

Wanda Sykes has a house here, but nobody talks about her.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    ...Wanda Sykes has a house here, but nobody talks about her.
    Okay, this could embarrass me, but who's Wanda Sykes?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Okay, this could embarrass me, but who's Wanda Sykes?
    She's a very funny lady. Below is an excerpt from the Wiki entry abut her. She did an HBO comedy special last year and played Ruby, Candice Bergen's assistant, in Monster-In-Law, and Rita in Evan Almighty . She's hillarious.

She is well known for her role as Barbara Baran on The New Adventures of Old Christine and for her appearances on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm. In November 2009 The Wanda Sykes Show, her own late-night talkshow, premiered on Fox, airing Saturday nights
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 06-05-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I NEVER SAID BETHENNY WAS PREGNANT, NOT PREGNANT OR SEMI-PREGNANT. Sorry for the all caps but geeze I never, ever hinted that! I would have zero way of knowing that.

Now I am going to totally shut-up about anything I hear. It was never my intention to post anything resembling gossip untill I could 110% confirm anything. What I heard I heard from several different people at different times. People who would know(like knows Jason personally) but then again if I don't hear if directly FROM Jason himself it is still a RUMOR as far as I am concerned. I didn't hear this from his parents or any family member either so if any of Bethnney's "people" on lurking on here....THIS NEVER CAME FROM CAROL!!!!

This is a small town people and think about it...Jason is turning 40 so by reasoning many of his friends are turing 40 this year. I know a lot of the same people he knows.

OKAY????? NO BABY as far as I know!
    I hope you weren't offended by what was said. This is a public forum, meant for gossip (which isn't necessarily the truth and nothing but the truth!), speculation, guessing what will happen next, who said what, etc etc.

I have no problem if someone hints at a possible future events in the lives of these women. I also don't care enough about any of them, to worry about stealing their thunder. We all tune in each week to see what "thunder" is going to happen next and some of us, read stuff online to see more "thunder."
    To me, it's all part of the game and all these women gave us permission to express our opinion about their lives.

So PA Snow Bunny feel free to comment or hint about any of them, as far as I'm concerned. We all want to know the "scoop."

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I hope you weren't offended by what was said. This is a public forum, meant for gossip (which isn't necessarily the truth and nothing but the truth!), speculation, guessing what will happen next, who said what, etc etc.

I have no problem if someone hints at a possible future events in the lives of these women. I also don't care enough about any of them, to worry about stealing their thunder. We all tune in each week to see what "thunder" is going to happen next and some of us, read stuff online to see more "thunder."
    To me, it's all part of the game and all these women gave us permission to express our opinion about their lives.

So PA Snow Bunny feel free to comment or hint about any of them, as far as I'm concerned. We all want to know the "scoop."

I really don't think of Hazleton, PA as a small town. The City of Hazleton's population is about 25,000 and Greater Hazleton's is 80,000.
    Poppy...trust me Hazleton is really a small town. The numbers appear to be inflated due to the increased imigration into the area from Philly, New York & Jersey however they are more of a transient population that permenant residents.The Greater Hazleton area encompasses well over 20 communities.

Jason's family resides in the Conyngham valley area which is very small. Trust me we have a Wal-Mart which is about it. Our small local mall doesn't even have a Victoria's Secret.

Like I said...the families that have lved here for generations all know each other. I really don't want to spread rumors but I have heard alot & I mean ALOT and not from 1 or 2 people either.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

Thank you for those very well stated comments Dragonlady-ITA.
    And if I should hear or read of any unsubstantiated rumors about Bettheny, or any of the other Real Housewives of Wherever, I am definitely going to post it on FORT

You have to understand if I had only heard this from one person I would have just blown it off but I have heard this from multiple sources & from people who really would know makes me go hmmmm. I just don't like to spread gossip; not my nature and alot of this could be envy perhaps???

You have to keep this in context that these guys all grew up going to school & playing sports together. If your kid wasn't playing your nephew, cousin or friend's kids were. Sitting at PAL basketball, little league games ect you got to know everyone. Even when these guys matured out of the leagues they still came back to help coach or sit on the sidelines. It was that kind of small town community.

I mean I knew alot of the Hazleton(not that there were many) people who were shown (quickly) at the wedding. I've known them since they were 6-8 years old.

I would never dream of posting anything until whatever comes out first. Then I can say some details.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

No offense, Snow, but since we don't know what "it" is that you are talking about/hinting at - and you don't seem to want to tell us - what's the point of discussing this?

If your original point was just to say that you heard some gossip that you're unwilling to share, thanks.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 06-06-2011 at 02:50 PM.

No offense, Snow, but since we don't know what "it" is that you are talking about/hinting at - and you don't seem to want to tell us - what's the point of discussing this?

If your original point was just to say that you heard some gossip that you're unwilling to share, thanks.
    Poppy if this were say Teresa or Jillzarin I would be bean spilling heck I would still be spilling beans BUT one of my sources claims B is blaming Jason's Mom for the "gossip" & she is just too nice of a lady. Besides it's probably been 5 years since I've last seen her. Now if I personally see this with my own 2 eyes....
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread