+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Wow. I just drank one glass of the skinny girl margarita that has the alcohol mixed in and I feel very tipsy and the room is spinning. It is good though. I would buy it again. I just would have to have a designated driver if I had it anywhere else.
    Thank you! I thought I was the only one who got drunk from 1 glass of this. It tastes terrific but dang!

Bryn is one very beautiful baby isn't she!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fan

Whatever the big news is, shouldn't Bethenny's thunder not be spoiled by "I know something you don't know" hints on a public board?

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    Whatever the big news is, shouldn't Bethenny's thunder not be spoiled by "I know something you don't know" hints on a public board?
    I suppose it's how you look at it but I think a public board is exactly the place for people to speculate and try and guess what going to happen next and what's good gossip and what's not true, etc etc.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't see anything in those photos that suggests she's pregnant.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I suppose it's how you look at it but I think a public board is exactly the place for people to speculate and try and guess what going to happen next and what's good gossip and what's not true, etc etc.
    I have no problem with people who aren't close to a situation speculating in general or looking at a photo and speculating that she is or isn't pregnant. I do have a problem with "I know something you don't know" statements by people close to a situation. If you cared about the people involved why steal their thunder?

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    I have no problem with people who aren't close to a situation speculating in general or looking at a photo and speculating that she is or isn't pregnant. I do have a problem with "I know something you don't know" statements by people close to a situation. If you cared about the people involved why steal their thunder?
    I don't care about Bethenny's thunder...I wanna know if she's PG

Just thought, would it even be possible to steal thunder from Bethenny?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I don't care about Bethenny's thunder...I wanna know if she's PG

I NEVER SAID BETHENNY WAS PREGNANT, NOT PREGNANT OR SEMI-PREGNANT. Sorry for the all caps but geeze I never, ever hinted that! I would have zero way of knowing that.

Now I am going to totally shut-up about anything I hear. It was never my intention to post anything resembling gossip untill I could 110% confirm anything. What I heard I heard from several different people at different times. People who would know(like knows Jason personally) but then again if I don't hear if directly FROM Jason himself it is still a RUMOR as far as I am concerned. I didn't hear this from his parents or any family member either so if any of Bethnney's "people" on lurking on here....THIS NEVER CAME FROM CAROL!!!!

This is a small town people and think about it...Jason is turning 40 so by reasoning many of his friends are turing 40 this year. I know a lot of the same people he knows.

OKAY????? NO BABY as far as I know!
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 06-05-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I NEVER SAID BETHENNY WAS PREGNANT, NOT PREGNANT OR SEMI-PREGNANT. Sorry for the all caps but geeze I never, ever hinted that! I would have zero way of knowing that.

Now I am going to totally shut-up about anything I hear. It was never my intention to post anything resembling gossip untill I could 110% confirm anything. What I heard I heard from several different people at different times. People who would know(like knows Jason personally) but then again if I don't hear if directly FROM Jason himself it is still a RUMOR as far as I am concerned. I didn't hear this from his parents or any family member either so if any of Bethnney's "people" on lurking on here....THIS NEVER CAME FROM CAROL!!!!

This is a small town people and think about it...Jason is turning 40 so by reasoning many of his friends are turing 40 this year. I know a lot of the same people he knows.

OKAY????? NO BABY as far as I know!
    Please don't be upset...I didn't even read the posts surrounding this, just the mere rumor of Bethenny being pregnant got me excited! Luv me some Bethenny (and Jason and Bryn)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

HaHa, speaking of Jason...

Remember when the NYC franchise first started, and Bethenny's silent, bald, camera-shy boyfriend was named Jason? So glad he moved on! Bethenny met her perfect match in THIS Jason, love how they bicker, banter, joke and laugh!

+ Reply to Thread