+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    On a side note: I heard a B-I-G rumor this past weekend, not the first time I heard this either. This time I heard confirming details from someone who really knows but I won't say.
    She's pregnant? I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Went to the store today & they had the "Skinny Girl Margarita Mix" on sale for $10.99 a bottle so I bought two. Was pretty good but I basically had to drink an entire bottle to get a buzz and I'm not a big drinker.
    Thanks for that info beesknees. I've avoided purchasing this product (even though it sounds appealing) just for that reason: I think since it's a lo cal alcoholic beverage, the alcohol content would be minimal. I too, would probably need the entire bottle to get buzzed
    Re: Bethenny possibly being pregnant again- that would definitely be an interesting Season 3(?)
    Does anyone know if her husband has his own job and if so, what does he do? Or does he basically "manage" Bethenny's business affairs?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I've read that Jason Hoppy is a very successful independent pharmaceutical sales rep as well as a real estate broker with his own company.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I've read that Jason Hoppy is a very successful independent pharmaceutical sales rep as well as a real estate broker with his own company.
    Ok thanks for the info Poppy. I knew Jason was successful in his own right, but never knew exactly what his profession is. He's such a cool guy - so laid back and very much in this relationship for the long haul! I'm looking forward to the next season whenever that is.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I am, too. Watching this little family makes me light-hearted. And that's a tall order!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I am, too. Watching this little family makes me light-hearted. And that's a tall order!
    I never thought about it that way, but that's exactly how I feel! I smile and chuckle throughout each and every episode! Bethenny never fails to amuse, even when she's upset. (Which just goes to show that "drama" doesn't have to be created from people fighting with each other in order to be interesting.)

And Bethenny's family are perfect for her! (And for us!) Jason completely 'gets' her and is such a great guy and a perfect match for her, Bryn is an incredible little baby with the happiest disposition EVER. Cookie is a total nut-case! Julie (the Commisioner of Chaos) is the sweetest person, who also totally gets Bethenny -- even Dawa and Nick, the newest additions to Bethenny's family, tug at your heartstrings.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I didn't say that! *LOL*
    This is a very small town & everybody knows everybody. This is third or maybe 4th hand information & things can get twisted in the conversations. I did hear this again yesterday & this person was told this by someone very close to Jason...like invited to the wedding close. Until I hear it directly myself I won't say what.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Looks like it to me!

Oh, what a sweet picture - she is, they are both, so in love with their little one. Very nice to see!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Went to the store today & they had the "Skinny Girl Margarita Mix" on sale for $10.99 a bottle so I bought two. Was pretty good but I basically had to drink an entire bottle to get a buzz and I'm not a big drinker.
    Wow. I just drank one glass of the skinny girl margarita that has the alcohol mixed in and I feel very tipsy and the room is spinning. It is good though. I would buy it again. I just would have to have a designated driver if I had it anywhere else.

+ Reply to Thread