+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1074
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

  1. #361
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Exactly, Debb! B just got all of that you know? She wasn't born with those things.

    Hopefully she can take some time to relax now, but would that make her happy? I don't know.

  2. #362
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    As much as I like Bethenny, the end of the show, edited with the clips of Bethenny through the years, was so perfect that I think it would be kind of nice if she didn't do anymore seasons, and let that show speak for it all. It was really moving to see her discovering such success. As for her taking time to relax now, I think that Jason said it all when she talked about going out on a yacht, and throwing her blackberry in the ocean, and he just laughed. I think Bethenny is the kind of personality that if she were to say "I've made it now, I don't need anymore money" she'd bore herself into depression.

  3. #363
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I went in search of Skinny Girl today...NADA! Guy at the state store told me they go 6 cases in on Wednesday & they were gone in 5 hours. INSANE! He did say that I should call him on Wednesday & if they got more cases in he would set 2 bottles aside for me. Good thing I have a doctor appointment in the area again on Friday. By this time next week I "may" be trying Skinny Girl.
    The guy asked me what the big deal is with this stuff. Had to explain...low calorie booze is a good thing for a woman. He was sweet though by telling me i didn't look like I needed to count calories. For that I might buy 3 bottles.

    Bethenny tweeted an email address on her website where you can email and tell her if you can't find or don't have SkinnyGirl in your area. You can check her twitter page for the email address. I think they were originally expandng to the heavier liquor states first as quickly as they could before the liquor deal. Pennsylvania didn't have special significance just because it's where Jason is from. It's purely a business decision on where the better liquor markets are and where they were able to expand and deliver from their Canada plant fast enough. Plus, the fact that they simply weren't able to stock the liquor fast enough when it ran out. Now with the deal they will easily move from 40 states to all 50 and an increase in production for the states and cities they are already in that run out of product quickly because of high demand. It will just take time for production to get up to speed. The deal hasn't been long done an dthey may need to expand to another plant to increase production.



    Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    As much as I like Bethenny, the end of the show, edited with the clips of Bethenny through the years, was so perfect that I think it would be kind of nice if she didn't do anymore seasons, and let that show speak for it all. It was really moving to see her discovering such success. As for her taking time to relax now, I think that Jason said it all when she talked about going out on a yacht, and throwing her blackberry in the ocean, and he just laughed. I think Bethenny is the kind of personality that if she were to say "I've made it now, I don't need anymore money" she'd bore herself into depression.

    Actually Bethenny just got back from a 2 week vacation in Anguilla with Jason & Brynn. She didn't do any business or have any technology, except she did her blog for Bravotv for the show. Other than that she completely checked out. She even had someone take over her twitter account while she was on vacation, lol. Plus, now that she's been back she's totally been checking out of business to relax and spend time with Jason and Brynn before the show starts taping again In July. SHe's been tweeting everyday about lunches with Brynn, taking her to the park, shopping, etc. and just enjoying NY. She has a meeting on occasion but, has mainly just been hanging out with Brynn. She wanted to keep eevrything slow and low-key after this past season and befor etaping started for season 3. She's been tweeting about it for awhilw but, she also has article in People about it today. So, she's holding to everything she said in the finale.



  4. #364
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,274

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Even with the money, Bethenny may not be able to stay out of the lime light. Some people really like that attention and I think she may. I also caught last night that the new show may be about Bethenny being pregnant again. There were several comments on that.

  5. #365
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    As much as I like Bethenny, the end of the show, edited with the clips of Bethenny through the years, was so perfect that I think it would be kind of nice if she didn't do anymore seasons, and let that show speak for it all. It was really moving to see her discovering such success. As for her taking time to relax now, I think that Jason said it all when she talked about going out on a yacht, and throwing her blackberry in the ocean, and he just laughed. I think Bethenny is the kind of personality that if she were to say "I've made it now, I don't need anymore money" she'd bore herself into depression.
    I agree that ending BEA with that episode would be the ultimate, great, feel good wrap up!

    Then, I'd like her to get an Oprah style talk show.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  6. #366
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Love the way BEA ended; nice episode, very generous of Bethenny to share her success with fans. I'd love to see more of her, but hope she doesn't do another season-- there's little upside potential compared to the risk that something ugly will happen under that Bravo umbrella.

    I have loved watching her, hearing her crazy, irreverent jokes and sharing her wacky sense of humor; a little in awe that she lets it all out and deals with the consequences, come what may. She is one smart cookie, which reminds me that I love her little Cookie dog too. I'm really happy for her!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

  7. #367
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,796

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    I don't know, I think Bethenny could handle Bravo for a season or two more. So far she seems to have done alright. But maybe I'm selfish and I just want to see more of Baby Brynn, who may be the most beautiful child on earth.

    It made me sad to see that short clip of her and Jill talking about whether or not she could have it all - I truly believe that Jill really loved Bethenny, and that they were very close and genuinely cared about each other, and it makes me sad that they lost that. I hope they can mend their friendship off-camera.

  8. #368
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,274

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I don't know, I think Bethenny could handle Bravo for a season or two more. So far she seems to have done alright. But maybe I'm selfish and I just want to see more of Baby Brynn, who may be the most beautiful child on earth.

    It made me sad to see that short clip of her and Jill talking about whether or not she could have it all - I truly believe that Jill really loved Bethenny, and that they were very close and genuinely cared about each other, and it makes me sad that they lost that. I hope they can mend their friendship off-camera.
    I think you might be right about Jill and Bethenny. I think Bethenny, once she was hurt and tried to reconcile and was not successful, wrote Jill off as she has her mom. I think she really closed the door and never looked back. I mean what else could she do really? If you believe someone is toxic, you have to get away from them.

    I think Jill may have never recovered. She acts so odd on the show now. She has this fake personality and nothing she says seems to be geniune. It's quite sad. I'm not saying they should mend things. Sometimes you can't. I just think it's a shame things turned out that way. Bethenny seems to be okay now, I just Jill finds redemption. SHe just isn't herself IMO.

  9. #369
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,314

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think you might be right about Jill and Bethenny. I think Bethenny, once she was hurt and tried to reconcile and was not successful, wrote Jill off as she has her mom. I think she really closed the door and never looked back. I mean what else could she do really? If you believe someone is toxic, you have to get away from them.

    I think Jill may have never recovered. She acts so odd on the show now. She has this fake personality and nothing she says seems to be geniune. It's quite sad. I'm not saying they should mend things. Sometimes you can't. I just think it's a shame things turned out that way. Bethenny seems to be okay now, I just Jill finds redemption. SHe just isn't herself IMO.
    It would be great if it could happen - it is great if it happens for anyone. But NOTHING I have seen of Jill so far on this season makes me think that is going to happen anytime soon. Jill is not sorry for anything - except that she made the wrong decision at the wrong time. She thought it was time to cut Bethenney out and that she (Jill) would come out on top. No one could have foreseen where everything was going to come out - and I am sure Jill is sorry every day. But not for losing Bethenney as a friend, for losing the opportunity to take credit for her part in all of this. As of right now, I feel absolutely no sympathy for Jill. The phrase "you made your bed, now you have to lie in it" applies perfectly to her. And the phrase "living well is the best revenge" is equally perfectly applicable to Bethenney. She has earned her success and worked hard for it. I truly hope she is able to enjoy it!

  10. #370
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: Bethenny Ever After

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think you might be right about Jill and Bethenny. I think Bethenny, once she was hurt and tried to reconcile and was not successful, wrote Jill off as she has her mom. I think she really closed the door and never looked back. I mean what else could she do really? If you believe someone is toxic, you have to get away from them.

    I think Jill may have never recovered. She acts so odd on the show now. She has this fake personality and nothing she says seems to be geniune. It's quite sad. I'm not saying they should mend things. Sometimes you can't. I just think it's a shame things turned out that way. Bethenny seems to be okay now, I just Jill finds redemption. SHe just isn't herself IMO.
    Jill made a comment when promoting the new season of the show, I think on The View, about how she thought the fight with Bethenny was "for the show" until she realized that Bethenny was really mad at her. I think that may be the problem between them. Jill seems to me to be very aware of how she is being perceived on camera. I think after the second season, she thought she was being over shadowed by some of the women, so she tried to be more like Bethenny to get more camera time in the third season. Then she realized how much the audience hated her behaving like that, so now she's trying a new "character" to get people to like her. I don't think that Jill has genuinely been herself on the show since the first season when she had no idea how she was coming across. Bethenny on the other hand I think has always been perfectly comfortable being herself. If people like her, she happy. If people don't like her, she lets it roll off her back. I think Bethenny assumes all the women behave that way, and misunderstood the fake Jill, which led to their split.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.