+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 108 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I love this latest episode. I liked it so much more than the ones where she blows a fuse. When in good mode, she is so charming and comical. I had a really rough day yesterday and my body and mind were very tense. I was so glad that during that show, I laughted out loud at least 5 times. I mean belly laughs. Now that's entertainment!

I'm so glad she has done well. It will take all those millions to live the way she wants to live in NY City or LA. LOL I wish I could see the look on Jill's face! I have always liked Jill and was sorry she crossed over to the dark side, but I guess you reap what you sow.

If you are wise, you never have to work again with that much money. I hope Bethenny accepts that and devotes herself to being happy and giving to those less fortunate. I think she'll try.

I finally figured out who Jason reminds me of in his facial features, body type, mannerisms and speech......Senator John Kerry!!!!!! Check it out.

I'm sad to see this season end. Next season. Let's see the family travel abroad, although she may hesitate to do that with the baby and security concerns. Even better would be a new pregnancy or the purchase of a brand new apt overlooking central park!
    I totally agree Debb, and I giggled my way through this episode too. I LOVE Bethenny and her success just tickles me! I'm just so happy for her, and I'm so pleased that she's willing to allow the viewing public to share some of her experiences --- the good and the not-so-good.

By the way, on Bethenny's website there's a video clip from one of the producers about the incident where Bethenny and Jason climbed the fence to take a look at the house that was for sale. Apparently it was NOT staged, and the producers did NOT know that they were going to do that. Although AFTER the incident, the producers got the permission of the owners to show the piece, at the time it was happening, the producer said "they were in a panic, like OMG, the police are going to come and we're ALL -- (the producers and the cameramen included) going to go to jail! It's a really cute clip: Here's the link: http://www.bethenny.com/2011/04/29/bethenny-ever-after-deleted-scene-skinnygirl-party/ To view the clip -- at the lower-right corner of the first videoclip click on Menu, and scroll through the other videoclips -- it's the 11th one, titled: "Producer's Commentary: Tresspassing."

Thanks Imperfect. It's good to know that everything is not scripted. LOL I missed that segment. I'll have to check it out.

I have been hearing Oprah say that the reality shows are scripted, so they differentiate the ones that are not, by calling them docu-dramas. She was referring to the ones on the OWN channel, like The Judds and Shania Twaine's new series.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    PA Snow Bunny: I just found it at BevMo. Yum!
    Is this in Pennsylvania??? I'm going to Philadelphia this weekend so I am going to look there. I am going down there to stop at IKEA but really...I am going for cupcakes. Yes Bethenny I travel 100 miles for cupcakes.

FORT Fogey

My guess is you'll be able to find it in bigger cities. From a business standpoint, if she has limited product, it makes sense to ship them to where the most alcohol is consumed. Jason's hometown, while lovely, probably doesn't do the business in alcohol that Philly or New York do. If she has limited product, she's gotta send it where it'll count.

It will probably become more widely available now that Jim Beam bought it - they have the money to mass produce on a scale Bethenny would be unwise to do.

What a great year for Bethenny! It's been a pleasure seeing her emotional growth - she has far to go, but she's working on it - and wonderful to see financial success for the couple.

Every episode, I always hope she doesn't do anything truly off the cliff, hope she treats her in-laws with love an respect, and hope Jason doesn't give up on her b/cause of her quirks. This could be the best "reality" show I've followed.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Saw Monday's show last night. All I can say is kudos to Jason for wearing red pj's on the Santa train.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Saw Monday's show last night. All I can say is kudos to Jason for wearing red pj's on the Santa train.
    He is such a great sport - so perfect for Bethenny! He can take what she throws at him and keep them both smiling, which is just what she needs. I hope it's as real as it seems!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I went in search of Skinny Girl today...NADA! Guy at the state store told me they go 6 cases in on Wednesday & they were gone in 5 hours. INSANE! He did say that I should call him on Wednesday & if they got more cases in he would set 2 bottles aside for me. Good thing I have a doctor appointment in the area again on Friday. By this time next week I "may" be trying Skinny Girl.
    The guy asked me what the big deal is with this stuff. Had to explain...low calorie booze is a good thing for a woman. He was sweet though by telling me i didn't look like I needed to count calories. For that I might buy 3 bottles.

Kentucky Derby this evening on television; thinking about Bethenny and her upbringing around the track. What a horrid "sport". I know horses like to run, but it's horrifying to hear how they're mistreated. Bethenny's childhood must have been filled with knowing about that abuse.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The last episode was touching. I really enjoyed it. THings seem good between Bethenny and Jason and his family. THe wedding photo album was a great touch and really made sense considering the title of the show.

Everything has happened so nicely for Bethenny and Jason. She can live her life anyway she wants now. 120 million! I admit, I was a little jealous. I think I have worked as hard as her, set goals and been creative. Don't I deserve a few million? LOL

Seriously though, I have something more important than all the money in the world. I was born with everything I would ever need in life. Two loving, giving, unselfish parents, 4 FANTASTIC grandparents, and 2 WONDERFUL great-grandparents, who were involved in my upbringing. You can't put a price on that. So, I guess I still come out ahead.

+ Reply to Thread