+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Bethenny did sell Skinny Girl to Jim Beam for an undisclosed amount (translation..nice chunk of change). I'm sure that helped take some of the pressure off and she can move on with her books, appearances, etc. Baby Bryn is one happy kid. Wonder if she's fussy if no one is holding her? They might want to think about that a bit. :o)
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

She's probably not. My godmother has a baby like that - he's the most settled baby you've ever seen. He's comfortable being held by anyone, though obviously he has more attachment to his mother and father and grandmother, and he's just as comfortable playing with toys in his high chair.

Even if she does like to be held all the time, so what? I know some people think this is an issue, but honestly, I was held all the time as a baby (I was the first baby in several years in my very large extended family) and I'm really no worse for the wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Bethenny did sell Skinny Girl to Jim Beam for an undisclosed amount (translation..nice chunk of change). I'm sure that helped take some of the pressure off and she can move on with her books, appearances, etc. Baby Bryn is one happy kid. Wonder if she's fussy if no one is holding her? They might want to think about that a bit. :o)
    $120 million

Bethenny Frankel's Empire Swells to $120 Million - Speakeasy - WSJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Whoa, Nellie!

Wonder how Jill's taking that one?

I think Bethenny's hobby paid off big time
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not saying Bethenny is like this, but I have known people who thrive on chaos. They constantly have to have a crisis in their life. Everytime you talk to them they have a big drama going on such as child in trouble at school and with the courts, pet with serious illness, financial hardship, car accident, neighbor problems, marital problem, parent issue, sibling issue, etc. There is never a time they are not in crisis mode over some issue. I'm not sure these people would know how to relax and enjoy life if not living in drama.

I wonder if Bethenny grew up in that kind of environment. I think she may have.
    I agree, I've known a couple of people like that, too. I wonder if it's an inability to appropriately deal with conflict (hence a propensity for alcoholism in some) and they unconsciously allow these things to take root in their lives? If you are immature in handling confict (which comes at us from all areas!), you're going to be facing problem after problem after problem.

That'll be 5 cents, please.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Whoa, Nellie!

Wonder how Jill's taking that one?

I think Bethenny's hobby paid off big time
    Oh, you can bet JillZarin is steamed! The old hag is homely as ever, still married to money instead of to a husband, has a dog that picks her nose and poops on the carpet, still has those 1950s bangs and gawdawful red hair, is despised by nearly everyone, has a raspy horrid voice, is gritty to the core. And Bethenny, her arch-enemy, whew--- pretty, slim, loving husband, beautiful baby, success everywhere she turns, self-made multimillionaire. Eewwwww, JillZarin must hate Bethenny more with every passing day.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Oh now. I like Bawwby. But I do wonder what he did to deserve her?

I think we need to consider what we've seen, and the editing. We've seen only very stressful times for Bethenny, and I'm sure they edit in the most breakdown-like moments because that's the storyline.

I love this latest episode. I liked it so much more than the ones where she blows a fuse. When in good mode, she is so charming and comical. I had a really rough day yesterday and my body and mind were very tense. I was so glad that during that show, I laughted out loud at least 5 times. I mean belly laughs. Now that's entertainment!

I'm so glad she has done well. It will take all those millions to live the way she wants to live in NY City or LA. LOL I wish I could see the look on Jill's face! I have always liked Jill and was sorry she crossed over to the dark side, but I guess you reap what you sow.

If you are wise, you never have to work again with that much money. I hope Bethenny accepts that and devotes herself to being happy and giving to those less fortunate. I think she'll try.

I finally figured out who Jason reminds me of in his facial features, body type, mannerisms and speech......Senator John Kerry!!!!!! Check it out.

I'm sad to see this season end. Next season. Let's see the family travel abroad, although she may hesitate to do that with the baby and security concerns. Even better would be a new pregnancy or the purchase of a brand new apt overlooking central park!

[QUOTE=tears.and.rain;4282984]Oh now. I like Bawwby. But I do wonder what he did to deserve her?
    QUOTE]

I didn't see tonite's show so...I don't want to know too much.

Bawwby might be a gay guy who needed a straight wife...Jill is a shrew who needed a guy with money. Whatever just happy she wasn't on RHWNY too much this season.

Apparently Bethenny & Jason haven't solved their product supply issues. I tried to buy Skinny Girl mix & couldn't find it anywhere. Now keep in mind that Pennsylvania has really antiquated liquor laws but each state store I went in to said they haven't been able to get this for months. I was told they only received 1 case towards the end of last year & that was sold out in less than a week. They have not been able to re-order. Was told the demand is high...but no product.
    Keep in mind this is Jason's hometown.

PA Snow Bunny: I just found it at BevMo. Yum!

+ Reply to Thread