+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 108 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    yes, I am absolutely a horible human being because I am too distracted by her accent to appreciate her aweome wonderfulness. I am sure my life will be completely empty for not watching her show.
    Who are you referring to that has an accent?

The poster is referring to Rosie Pope from the Maternity show. I don't know the name of show.
    Somehow, she got into this thread before one was created for her show.

I happened to catch a few minutes of it last night and, while Rosie seems really nice, I could not understand her, either. So, I turned it off.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OK last night was my first time ever watching Bethenny's show!!! I LOVED IT!!! One epi and I am hooked. Looks like I have allot of catching up to do!!! The babe is a beauty!!! Her hubby is just so darn sweet!!! Great family.

Ok, so what is with these MD appts does she see a pyschiatrist or is it a counselor through every epi he seems to help allot.

So funny them coming to Southern CA we are new here and we are never going back East!!! Just love the lifestyle and the weather is the bestest ever!!!
    While he appears in almost every episode, this was the first time that they did her sessions as back and forth cut-scenes with the events she was describing. Usually it is just a short snippet. This was fascinating because it showed the break-down and the break-through that she had in self-awareness that wasn't present in other sessions.

Loved it when Jason said "people are just so nice out here". Um yes because they are probably tourists from the midwest! We usually don't walk up and down Rodeo Drive with our cameras. LOL. Also laughed so hard when they were leaving the house after they climbed the fence. Bethany said "just drive, don't make eye contact". They are such New Yorkers! I'm originally from NYC and I love it there. It is so much fun when I have friends out for a visit, same reaction as Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    The poster is referring to Rosie Pope from the Maternity show. I don't know the name of show.

I happened to catch a few minutes of it last night and, while Rosie seems really nice, I could not understand her, either. So, I turned it off.
    Oh, okay. I can understand her, but it makes me angry that she didn't fight to keep her British accent. She did live in London until she was 18. WHo does that? LOL Now it just sound odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Boann View Post
    While he appears in almost every episode, this was the first time that they did her sessions as back and forth cut-scenes with the events she was describing. Usually it is just a short snippet. This was fascinating because it showed the break-down and the break-through that she had in self-awareness that wasn't present in other sessions.
    Thanks, Boann, for the reply to my post on her counselor/therapist!

OK, Fort Fans, you are confusing me. Like I said I have only watched one Bethenny show and loved it. But who is this woman, Rosie, with the accent?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post

Momrek, this is what I was told. It's a new show on Bravo called Pregnant in Highheels or something like that. I think she was on Bethenny's once when she was pregnant. I find the loss of her British accent really bizarre and amazing. They should do an entire show on that issue. I can't even fathom it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Momrek, this is what I was told. It's a new show on Bravo called Pregnant in Highheels or something like that. I think she was on Bethenny's once when she was pregnant. I find the loss of her British accent really bizarre and amazing. They should do an entire show on that issue. I can't even fathom it.
    Thanks, Debb, ok, ya, I noted its on Bravo but I am not interested in that hence I did not watch it. Ok, now I have to tune it in and see just how Rosie speaks
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Thanks, Debb, ok, ya, I noted its on Bravo but I am not interested in that hence I did not watch it. Ok, now I have to tune it in and see just how Rosie speaks
    Check it out. There's a thread here for it. I wish I could watch it. I think it's interesting, but I can't get past the accent. I'm a pretty laid back person, but to think that woman had a perfectly, beautiful British accent until she was 18 and then lost it and got what she has now, BOGGLES the mind. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Speaking of giggling, I remembered that Bethenny had what I think may be the funniest line of the season last night when she said "We're making progress that Jason doesn't want to live in a neighborhood where a man has murdered his wife. Perhaps he wants to be the first in his neighborhood to do that"
    I loved that, too! Bethenny's wit is entertaining and unmatchable
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread