+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 108 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Ever After

No question it was staged, for the reasons you've listed, and the fact that the cops never showed up. I think the Kardashians do the same sort of thing, and it's probably a smart way to do a reality show. You set up scenarios, and leave everyone to react to those as they would. It allows the stars of the show to put their lives on TV, but still have some privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    No question it was staged, for the reasons you've listed, and the fact that the cops never showed up. I think the Kardashians do the same sort of thing, and it's probably a smart way to do a reality show. You set up scenarios, and leave everyone to react to those as they would. It allows the stars of the show to put their lives on TV, but still have some privacy.
    True but they shouldn't act like they are actually filming on s holiday. I remember when that family with 8 kids tried to get us to believe that they were filming on Christmas day and what they actually filmed was those kids openiing gifts from viewers.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    True but they shouldn't act like they are actually filming on s holiday. I remember when that family with 8 kids tried to get us to believe that they were filming on Christmas day and what they actually filmed was those kids openiing gifts from viewers.
    I think I'd rather them do it that way. Then I can believe that the crew got to spend the actual holiday with their families, and I like it that way better.

Aww, call me naive but Im really dissappointed to hear that this is one of the staged shows. I knew that some reality shows did that (namely the Hills), and I understand why, but I usually dont believe it til theres proof.

I fell asleep halfway thru, but must say that I teared up when they were talking to the Nanny. And Brynn is so dang cute, I cant get over it!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

OK last night was my first time ever watching Bethenny's show!!! I LOVED IT!!! One epi and I am hooked. Looks like I have allot of catching up to do!!! The babe is a beauty!!! Her hubby is just so darn sweet!!! Great family.

Ok, so what is with these MD appts does she see a pyschiatrist or is it a counselor through every epi he seems to help allot.

So funny them coming to Southern CA we are new here and we are never going back East!!! Just love the lifestyle and the weather is the bestest ever!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OK last night was my first time ever watching Bethenny's show!!! I LOVED IT!!! One epi and I am hooked. Looks like I have allot of catching up to do!!! The babe is a beauty!!! Her hubby is just so darn sweet!!! Great family.

Ok, so what is with these MD appts does she see a pyschiatrist or is it a counselor through every epi he seems to help allot.

So funny them coming to Southern CA we are new here and we are never going back East!!! Just love the lifestyle and the weather is the bestest ever!!!
    NOOOO Momrek, don't say that. We want Bryn and her grandparents growing up near each other so they can create many memories together. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    since this is the Bethanny Ever after thread, is it OK if I post something about her show?

This totally made me giggle

I giggled too reneekk. It was a classic comment.

FORT Fogey

Speaking of giggling, I remembered that Bethenny had what I think may be the funniest line of the season last night when she said "We're making progress that Jason doesn't want to live in a neighborhood where a man has murdered his wife. Perhaps he wants to be the first in his neighborhood to do that"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    yes, I am absolutely a horible human being because I am too distracted by her accent to appreciate her aweome wonderfulness. I am sure my life will be completely empty for not watching her show.
    Ok wow unnecessary. As someone who suffered a speech impediment as a child, it bothers me to see others cutting someone down for something they can't help... it truly does not matter to me whether anyone watches her show or not, and it truly will not affect their lives much either.

+ Reply to Thread