+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 108 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Hey... I've been looking for the Pregnant in Heels thread too. Those parents are so over the top. Especially the ones that went through all that BS for name for thier baby. Really??? Who does that?

As for Bryn.... She is just adorable. I wish they would show more of her. Probably some labor rule that says she can only appear for a certain amount of time.

How do ya start threads around here anyway? If I knew how, I'd start one. I have some opinions about these tiny mind women.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

I started a thread for it over in Other Reality Shows, because I just love it!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I've not seen a thread yet either, and I'm disappointed because I simply adore it!
    Yeah, did you see JillZarin tweeting about the host and how she must be deaf and have a speech impediment? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Yeah, did you see JillZarin tweeting about the host and how she must be deaf and have a speech impediment? Nice.
    yuk! It did cross my mind that Rosie might have speech issues or an accent but I think it makes her charming! I'd much rather see and hear her than foghorn hate filled dried up Jill. She's probably jealous that there is no way in heck that she could ever look that beautiful and speak with such grace.

FORT Fogey

I think it's horrible that some people can't see past her accent to the most real Bravo "star" yet. It's not as if you can't understand her....

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I posted on these boards that I wondered if the host had been deaf at one time, but I didn't see it from Jill. OMG It scares me if my mind is working like Jill's. LOL
    HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I think it's horrible that some people can't see past her accent to the most real Bravo "star" yet. It's not as if you can't understand her....
    yes, I am absolutely a horible human being because I am too distracted by her accent to appreciate her aweome wonderfulness. I am sure my life will be completely empty for not watching her show.

since this is the Bethanny Ever after thread, is it OK if I post something about her show?

something that struck me as odd last night. when she and Jason hopped the fence at that house they wanted to look at, how were the cameras and the crw already in the back yard? did they climb the fence before Bethanny and Jason with all the equipment? or was the whole sneaking over the fence thing completely staged?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    since this is the Bethanny Ever after thread, is it OK if I post something about her show?

something that struck me as odd last night. when she and Jason hopped the fence at that house they wanted to look at, how were the cameras and the crw already in the back yard? did they climb the fence before Bethanny and Jason with all the equipment? or was the whole sneaking over the fence thing completely staged?
    I didn't see the episode as I had to work and I don't think they repeated it like they usually do. It was probably as staged as I hear the Thanksgiving Day dinner was. Julie wasn't even in New York on Thanksgiving. According to her Twitter account, she was in Pittsburgh with her family that day.

+ Reply to Thread