+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Jason did suggest that to B last episode......She would have none of it if she wasn't involved.
    Didn't she say something about not wanting Jason to take the baby there and just leave her to go play golf all day? She's apparently not ready for that yet, and as the mom, that needs to be respected.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Didn't she say something about not wanting Jason to take the baby there and just leave her to go play golf all day? She's apparently not ready for that yet, and as the mom, that needs to be respected.
    I think that was Bethanny just being Bethanny. She ran out of really good reasons why she didn't want him to take the baby w/o her but that didn't work. So she came up with the all day golfing. Althougth I think Grandma would probably take just as good of care of Bryn as Jason would.

Bethanny's just not ready to let go of Bryn but yet not ready to do all that Jason wants to do. I'm not finding fault in any of that, just saying that Bethanny seems torn. It's natural for a new mom not to want to have the baby away from her. It's in the DNA. And every mom has a different amount of time to be ready. I think that they'll learn to compromise. Just need some more time.

I felt so bad for Max being fired on camera He was hired for the entertainment value he would bring to the show and for Bethenny to fire him for being "inappropriate"? Please She keeps the baby nurse that's equally as "inappropriate" because she fits the storyline.I really love Nick the foodie and hope she doesn't treat him the same way. As always, I'm in love with Cookie, which is why I watch the show.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I loved this last episode! It was probably one of my all time favorites. Sorry to see Max go, but he was a slacker from the very first episode! (And you're right Bunny --- it wasn't such a good idea to have him fired on camera. My guess is that the producers couldn't pass up the additional drama of his being fired on camera.)

It's true that Gina is also sometimes outspoken, (and maybe a teeny bit inappropriate) but the difference is - she's a really hard worker and takes amazing care of the baby. Bethenny even told Gina that she taught them everything they know about how to take care of a baby! Plus, they all love her and she loves them --- that's so important when you've got someone living in your house full time. I hope that Bethenny and Jason keep her on as Bryn's nanny because it's not easy to find someone who's so perfect for the job and for the family. And besides, I think she's hilarious and great fun on the show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I I hope that Bethenny and Jason keep her on as Bryn's nanny because it's not easy to find someone who's so perfect for the job and for the family. And besides, I think she's hilarious and great fun on the show!!!
    If you follow Bethenny on Twitter, you will know that Gina is no longer with them. Remember this past episode when Gina said she would only be staying until May? Seems that she left or was let go well before then.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I felt so bad for Max being fired on camera He was hired for the entertainment value he would bring to the show and for Bethenny to fire him for being "inappropriate"? Please She keeps the baby nurse that's equally as "inappropriate" because she fits the storyline.I really love Nick the foodie and hope she doesn't treat him the same way. As always, I'm in love with Cookie, which is why I watch the show.
    I think that Bethenny is another one who has little or no idea of the difference between being a friend and an employer, until she wants to be strictly business. I don't think pretty Max did himself a service when he complained about the two tasks we saw her ask of him on TV (putting together a crib and packing her panties), trying to blame her for his (alleged) poor performance.

If it were me, I'd just insist he work shirtless as punishment, but Max wouldn't work for me - he's not too fond of the gays. (I wonder if that's why he was let go...)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think that was Bethanny just being Bethanny. She ran out of really good reasons why she didn't want him to take the baby w/o her but that didn't work. So she came up with the all day golfing. Althougth I think Grandma would probably take just as good of care of Bryn as Jason would.

Bethanny's just not ready to let go of Bryn but yet not ready to do all that Jason wants to do. I'm not finding fault in any of that, just saying that Bethanny seems torn. It's natural for a new mom not to want to have the baby away from her. It's in the DNA. And every mom has a different amount of time to be ready. I think that they'll learn to compromise. Just need some more time.
    I didn't see that she ran out of good reasons. I think that not being ready for Grandma to take care of the baby all day is a "really good reason." No need for Bethenny to justify or explain it any further or come up with other reasons ... she's just not ready for that!

Lucky22: My thoughts exactly!

FORT Fanatic

Having a male staff member pack a female's underwear is inappropriate.

Jason's mother would be in hog heaven taking care of her grandchild for a day or two. She raised two of her own kids.

FORT Fogey

I think a lot of people are really missing a big point here: She's Bethenny and Jason's baby, and actually, Bethenny does have a right to say what she is and isn't comfortable with regarding her child.

+ Reply to Thread