+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,074 of 1074
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just saw a preview for BETHENNY'S show coming on in my area on Fox 50! That means I have to watch ads for that show now. How depressing. Why can't this be one of those shows that doesn't get picked up?
    Because Bethenny puts on a GREAT show! I watched it last summer and it was fun, fast paced, and hilarious! Can't wait for her new season. Her show was the most fun talk show I've seen in a long, long time!

It's nice if you enjoy it. I can't stand to look at her.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

I used to be a Bethenny fan, but she's just gotten too shrill, insincere, smart-a$$ and full of herself for me. Maybe it sounds silly, but I kind of like to watch talk show hosts whom I could see myself being friends with in real life (if they weren't celebrities), and Bethenny would drive me crazy in about 5 minutes. She's just irritating.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

It's more than her being irriating to me. It's that I feel I was taken with her fake self. I thought she was something she isn't. I don't like the person she turned out to be. And I am basing my opinon of what I have seen come out of her own mouth on her show and in interviews and reports from court records. She's her own worst enemy, IMO. And to make matters worse, she wants to raise Bryn that way. So disturbing.

I don't recall ever being so taken aback by some celeb that I really liked. I wasn't even that disappointed with Lance Armstrong. lol
    Dragonlady and AlwaysVeg like this.

+ Reply to Thread