+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1074
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Bethenny is such damaged goods that I'm afraid that the one who will suffer the most in the long run is Bryn. What a shame.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You are kind Prism. I respect that. I am normally, but Bethenny pushed me too much. I don't feel any sympathy for her. If I thought she really cared about her child, I might feel differently. Her blind ambition to have sole custody of Bryn, when Jason is available and even by her accounts, a good father, is just mean.

Her recent reports that Bryn had been so supportive during this custody battle and that she couldn't have gotten through it without Bryn's support, made me angry. Doesn't she know that a parent does not lean on a young child for emotional support. The child should be protected and not consoling the mom. It's outrageous, but I could see how Bethenny needs to be the one in crisis and the one everyone caters to. So sad. I wonder what experts have to say about that revelation.
    I'm in total agreement with you here. How sad that a little child (isn't she 3 or 4 yrs old?) should even be involved in such a matter. And exactly how much does she know and does she even understand it?? Poor baby. But it's always All About Bethanny...even to the point of involving her young child in her horrendous divorce.

FORT Fogey

I used to be a Bethenny fan, but won't be watching her talk show .... I've been "over-Bethennied" with her Bravo shows and frequent appearances on Ellen. Still can't figure out why Ellen is so enamored with her. She has just become annoying with her self-obsession and rapid-fire delivery of everything she has to say, all of which she apparently considers extremely witty and smart. Doesn't seem that way to me. Even her voice annoys me now.
    Dragonlady, Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

Maybe Ellen just wants the ratings that Bethanny brings.......for now. I think the adoration will slowly dissolve as time goes on.
    I used to really like her but was having different feelings while watching her show w/Jason.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I've never been a fan. When I read that she was comforted by her child during the battle, I was totally disgusted. That's a good way to alienate a child from a parent. If she made Jason out to be the monster who was causing problems for the sainted mama, that's just wrong. Sadly, I have firsthand experience with custody issues and alienation. The worst thing in the world is for the child to be expected to take sides, or to bash the other parent constantly to that child. Courts are supposed to really frown on this type of behavior, but also sadly, I have found that often courts favor the person with the money/connections. Custody battles can be nasty and the professionals involved often hate them because they never seem to end.

I feel sorry for her daughter. She's far too self involved and egotistical.

I read today that Bethenny was asking the court to limit the time that Bryn had to spend with her grandparents (Jason's parents). ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The only grandparents the child has and she's witchin about the time. Consider their age. It's not likely Bryn will have many more years left to spend with them. From what I saw, they gave the child much of what she needed like unconditional love, in an unpretentious lifestyle without a lot of BS. Most parents would want their child to have that in their life.

Oh, also Bethenny was on vacation with her new millionaire boyfriend. Poor guy. She'll chew him up and spit him out.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Bethenny is a piece of work I tell you. I know in CA Grandparents have rights!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Wow - again we only saw a fraction of their everyday lives but Jason's parents seemed like the grandparents anyone would be happy to have. Bethenny IS a piece of work - Maybe I was too quick to judge JillZarin - she knew the real person
    Dragonlady likes this.

I was not a fan of Bethenny's when she was on the Martha Stewart Aprrentice show and I was not a fan of hers on Housewives or the show with Jason.
    I do credit her business savvy and her ability to turn that Skinny Girl product into a multi- million dollar industry.
    As a human being, however, I can't really give her much credit at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think, in time, people will begin to see the real Bethanny and she will lose a lot of fans. I think it all went to her head.
    I just imagine a child who never received the love/acceptance that she needed/wanted so she just continues that constant search for it. In so doing, she alienates people....those she knows and those who were once fans.
    norealityhere and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread