+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1074
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

FORT Fogey

Re: Bethenny Ever After

I don't think the blind item is saying they are not actually getting divorced. I think it is saying they ARE divorcing, but that there is not a great deal of drama and fighting over it. They are behaving like two grown ups who can co parent and get divorced, but are presenting a different act for the public in order to elicit sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I have not heard anything like that at all. Word here is that the divorce is eminate. If this were a plublicity stunt I have lost all respect for the Jason I knew. As far as betheny is concerned...wait who am I talking about again....she & her company no longer exist in my world.
    I am not sure if this is the same gal, but she has her own talk show starting in the fall
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Was reading gossip online and found this blind item on DListed.com

"Which celebrity couple, whom recent had an ugly split, is not being totally honest – the two of them have agreed to pretend to be “at war” with each other to add a little drama, and a lot of attention to the otherwise dull story.

“They are both genius when it comes to PR. They know a seemingly ugly divorce will get both of them a lot of attention, which they both love, plus, it will make them both a lot more money in the long run,” one friend of the couple’s explains.

“The two of them still live together and have dinner together most nights, however, whenever they are in public they pretend they have no contact with the other person,” adds another pal. “These two have both worked out how to make a lot of money from being famous and have no plans to stop now. After they officially get divorced they will both be laughing all the way to the bank – together.”

The joke is on us! (Naughty But Nice Rob)

Bethenny Frankelstein and Jason Hoppy?

Fooled me but makes total sense.
    I think I read that this was about Porsche and Kordell from the Atlanta Housewives
    I thought I was in love with Reid and then.....I met Chris.

Who knows what's true and what's not....but I always get taken in and then realize that it's all phony baloney....it also happens to me w/the reality shows.
    At first, I always believe everything I see is true....then I find out what a fool I was. Won't stop me from watching though.

I'd be totally shocked if Bethenny and Jason were not going ahead with their divorce.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'd be totally shocked if Bethenny and Jason were not going ahead with their divorce.
    What have you heard, norealityhere? Is there some news that they may be reconciling? That would be wonderful news.

Wow! I'd want to know the news also...I looked online but didn't find anything.
    I have to admit that I'm "mad" at Bethanny at the moment.....I know that's immature and ridiculous but it's how I feel. I know I shouldn't judge or jump to conclusions because I really know nothing about hers and Jason's life. But I'm still mad at her. I'm mad at Jason also...but not as much. Just going on my (maybe false) instincts here.
    I liked them both so much, loved their child and wanted it to work, darn it.
    So I'd be delighted if there was some positive news........altho I doubt it would ever happen.
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

I have no news.
    I just read the comments that people had posted and was just voicing my thoughts that they were getting a divorce and it was not some sort of publicity stunt.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am firmly in the I just don't care anymore camp. Last night I dumped the last of my Skinny Girl down the drain. Low calorie or not, that stuff was just too vile to drink anymore.
    chenoa333 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Just saw an ad for Bethenny's new show. Premiering in Vegas on September 9th.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread