+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1074
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I keep hoping that Jason finds a wonderful, warm, beautiful woman with whom he has lots of babies that get to spend lots of time with their doting grandparents.
    I know we only saw a little of Jason's parents on the show, but I thought they were wonderful people (especially his Mom). If I had a mother-in-law I would wish it would be someone like her. Bethenny is an idiot - she had everything

Bethenny Ever After

Oh boy! I just read a story in TMZ that says Jason is asking B for everything in the divorce that she's asking of him including primary custody of Brynn.

I think this is gonna be ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Oh boy! I just read a story in TMZ that says Jason is asking B for everything in the divorce that she's asking of him including primary custody of Brynn.

I think this is gonna be ugly.
    Boo! Why do people always have to put the child(ren) in the middle?
    jucamer likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Boo! Why do people always have to put the child(ren) in the middle?
    I get what you're saying and it is better to work it all out by agreement, but sometimes when you have a disagreeable and unreasonable spouse, that is not possible. If you truly feel the child's best interest are not being met by the other parent, then there isn't much you can do, but ask an unbiased person such as a judge or custody evaluator to make the decision.

Sometimes, parents who love their kids, don't put their needs first. I can see that being the case with Bethenny. From what the viewers have seen of their life, up close and personal, I would trust Jason to be the one who puts Bryn's needs ahead of his own. I can't say that with Bethenny.

I would also say part of this is probably legal maneuvering. I don't expect this case to see the light of a courtroom. It will be settled very quietly. JMO, but Bethenny seems very smart - I think she tried to play the pity card with her fans. Based on what has come out since and the tide of public opinion I have seen, I think she will make this go away very quietly and will play very nicely with Jason.

I hope so.

I hope Bethenny doesn't raise Bryn giving her every single material thing she wants, but yet being emotionally unavailable for her, due to her condition or whatever you call it. I can see her giving Bryn the best money can offer in toys, stuff, schools, clothes, nannies, etc., but not really being there for the small stuff. Kids have a way of blaming themselves for screwed up parents and trying to make it all better. I can see Bryn doing that too.

FORT Fogey

KatesMom, I know you would know more about this than me - I heard somewhere (maybe with the Katie Holmes / Tom Cruise divorce?) that legal custody terms sound more harsh than what is actually carried out in life. Is that true? I think I remember hearing that primary custody may SOUND like "child will live with this parent the majority of the time" but it is really more of a legal thing to determine who ultimately makes the final decisions relating to the child's life. Is that right or am I totally confusing things here?

I think Bethenny is a good mother, that is something I will give her credit for. I just think she has trouble in the relationship department. She & Jason are adults and are perfectly capable of dealing with the end of their marriage hopefully in peace & out of the public forum.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I think Bethenny is a good mother, that is something I will give her credit for. I just think she has trouble in the relationship department. She & Jason are adults and are perfectly capable of dealing with the end of their marriage hopefully in peace & out of the public forum.
    Agreed... but today in line at the supermarket who's photo was on front of a magazine? Bethenny. I have to wonder if she can help herself, or did she create a monster in fame she didn't count on (I doubt it, but I'll give her the benefit of doubt...for now)
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Agree but then again we don't know how much is put out by Bethenny's PR team & how much is just the opinion of an over zealous writer/editor. Fame is a greedy bugger.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread