+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1074
Like Tree483Likes

Thread: Bethenny Ever After

Re: Bethenny Ever After

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Thanks for that, a nice comparison to Bethenny's perpetual victim-hood. Paula (if I remember correctly) left her abusive husband (maybe he left her ) and she was alone with her two little boys. She said all she knew how to do well was cook, so she started making lunch boxes for the boys to take around town and sell. Paula had become agoraphobic, couldn't leave her house. As her lunches became more in demand, her confidence grew, and her little home business grew, and look at how far she's come! She's "real people" from everything I've seen/read/heard, and it's heartwarming - as well as encouraging. Bethenny, on the other hand, is such a HUGE letdown. On RHoNY I cried when she cried, laughed when she laughed, really pulled for her life to turn around. Which it did. And it seems she's kicked it to the curb.
    Bethenny is one of those people who when they are happy they still aren't satisfied so they sabotage themselves. I think she thrives on being a victim an she just can't handle happiness.
    norealityhere and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I also read a similar story elsewhere and it included even more connections between the two. It kind of makes me sick. She has the nerve to pretend to have been working on their marriage, all the while getting closer to this guy. It's so pathetic. She really is a super selfish person. Even if there is nothing there romantically, you don't disrespect your husband, daughter and marriage by creating that image. She really is clueless. To have so much, but yet so little. Sad.
    jucamer likes this.

I keep hoping that Jason finds a wonderful, warm, beautiful woman with whom he has lots of babies that get to spend lots of time with their doting grandparents.
    Lizard, jucamer, Debb70 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I keep hoping that Jason finds a wonderful, warm, beautiful woman with whom he has lots of babies that get to spend lots of time with their doting grandparents.
    I see Jason being happily ever after. Bethenny....I guess her show might make her happy. I would not be surprised if she was dating the billionaire.
    You can do it!

So I got curious and this morning started watching a marathon of Bethenny Ever After. I was bored in five minutes. I did not find her likable at all. I'm glad I never wasted any time on her. She seemed overall to be just horribly self involved.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I see Jason being happily ever after. Bethenny....I guess her show might make her happy. I would not be surprised if she was dating the billionaire.
    I sure do hope you're right on Jason. Bethenny, however, will never be happy (I predict, sadly). She's taken "misery" as her mantra.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    So I got curious and this morning started watching a marathon of Bethenny Ever After. I was bored in five minutes. I did not find her likable at all. I'm glad I never wasted any time on her. She seemed overall to be just horribly self involved.
    Good for you. However, I did waste a lot of time on her. I also tried watching the BEA marathon today (for old times sake). I, too, couldn't take more than a minute or so - knowing how it all turned out was a nasty feeling for me.

Bethenny reminds me of one of those people who've always been poor, then win the lottery. And they blow it and end up right back where they were before. Any whining/tears from Bethenny will not even have a chance to fall on my deaf ears.
    Coco46 and AcookerTV like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Holy cow....what is Bethanny thinking???!!!
    She's on the verge of losing almost all her fans if this is true. JMO
    We liked her, we rooted for her, we fell in love when she fell in love, we loved her little family (Jason & Bryn)
    She has tons of money, possibly a very rich boyfriend (I'm pretty sure it's true....why else go running to his place after separating?) and yet she will remain very
    poor in all the things that matter.
    She had soooo many people who loved and wished the best for her....many will not be happy about all this.
    Then where will she get what she wants with her never-ending-bottomless pit for approval?
    Coco46, jucamer and SugarMama like this.

I bet Ellen is livid. Isn't she producing Bethenny's talk show?

+ Reply to Thread