Alexis (OC)
    Tamra (OC)
    Danielle (NJ)
    Camille (BH)
    Taylor (BH)
    Kelly (NYC)
    Alex (NYC)
    Dina (NJ)

Losers of Immunity Challenges would have to send one tribe member to a dark, damp cave, where they'd have to spend 24 hours with Allison DuBois
    <insert eerie music here>

No luxuries, no chefs, (of course, makeup would have to be allowed but they'd have to put it on themselves), shampoo, conditioner, and combs ONLY (no other styling aids), if you break a nail or lose an set of eyelashes...too bad

Would this be fun, or what?

Have I been watching too much Survivor and HW, or what?

Who would win in this matchup?

I'd predict the final 3 to be: Kyle, Jill, and Alex

Who would be the first to go?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Re: Fantasy: Survivor - HouseWife Edition

What a great concept! Would love to watch that show!

who would be first to go? I would have said Kim from Beverly Hills but you didn't include her so my second pick would be Dina. She's just into very much drama and besides, Grandma Wrinkles would miss her.

I noticed you pretty much evened up the teams. A few hawks mixed in with some doves. But I think the hawks will win.
    Like you, probably Kyle, Jill but (to me) Adrienne instead of Alex. Adrienne seems more like she could deliver a death blow (like Kyle and Jill) but not Alex. There's something too decent about Alex.
    Thanks for this. Fun idea.

Great idea! I only have predictions for the first show right now . . .it would be fun if you could do a dice roll or something and decide on which team loses, and then we could all vote someone from that team off the island

For the first episode, I predict that the ManiPedis take an earlier lead in racing to the top of the sand dune to get needed supplies for their camp, but Kim G stumbles after about three steps and has to be pulled up the rest of the way by her bra straps. When it's discovered that she's not wearing a bra and they were simply pulling her up by loose skin, they all have to drink heavily to get both the image and feel out of their memories. The drinking almost impairs them on the immunity challenge, which is changing a soiled diaper without the help of a nanny. Fortunately, the BoobTox team has already decided to throw the challenge so they can get rid of Danielle. At tribal Council, Jeff and Andy, who are co-hosting, reveal the surprise twist -- the loser goes to Isolation Island to spend the night with Allison, and whoever is still alive the following morning will be allowed to come back to the game, but join the ManiPedis. As Danielle snuffs her torch (no surprise there) and gives the evil eye to the others (courtesy of the cap she stole from Gretchen on the plane), Andy gives her directions to Isolation Island (located just next to the Lady Pond).

What will the next morning bring . . .

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Texaspet! THAT was funny!!! Good job --- when's the first episode? I want to see that!!!

I have been contemplating this (gotta love Spring Break!) and have decided that episode 2 will start off with Danielle arriving, victorious over Allison, to the ManiPedi Camp. It will come out that Danielle had specified in her agreement that she must be attended by her bodyguards at all times and they made Allison an offer she couldn't refuse. You'd think Allison woulda seen it coming . . .

+ Reply to Thread