+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fanatic

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Read somewhere, but can't confirm the highest rated is RHofAtl.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I guess Scotty Pippin is a famous NBA player- I'm not much impressed by "famous" sports figures, but it is amazing what these guys can do!

I would be considerably more impressed if someone told me Scotty Pippin is a world class history and political science analyst, who has seriously helpful ideas about how to keep humanity from imploding.

BTW, as I watched the Miami RH it occurred to me that these women probably don't smell very good. They just have that unclean look, but then maybe they really are a nice group of unusually wonderful HWives.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I'm sorry but I did try watching this again & I'm sorry but I can't tell these women apart let alone understand what they are saying.
    That one who sadi she didn't believe in plastic surgery yea...right...sure you don't...wink wink. Her mother...oh vey...talk about surgery going horribly wrong unless that was the look she was striving for.

The highest rated of the Housewives shows is Atlanta, according to Nielsen.

Which one is Scottie Pippen's wife?
    I caught the last 10 minutes last night.
    That one woman's mother is pretty frightening.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Totally agree with you Snow Bunny. I can't tell them apart either. Looks like a bunch of wanna be starlets. I thought this show was suppose to be the REAL housewives. This group is a long way from "real".

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Scottie Pippin's wife is the dark-haired woman who bears a faint resemblance to Sophia Vergaras (sp?)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think Scottie Pippin's wife is the dark-haired woman who bears a faint resemblance to Sophia Vergaras (sp?)
    Sorry, Shay, but most were dark haired, so I have no idea which one? They all look like and sound like Sofia to me. I only saw the last 10 minutes of the show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Sorry, Shay, but most were dark haired, so I have no idea which one? They all look like and sound like Sofia to me. I only saw the last 10 minutes of the show.
    I don't think it really matters if we know which one is Scottie Pippin's wife since most of them will probably be one of Scottie Pippin's (future ex) wives
    And yes, these housewives are definitely the most difficult to differentiate from one another. Sorry but we need one of these women to "blow up their lips some more" (to quote Kim Richards!) so we can tell them apart!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    You stole the words right out of my mouth!

lol, i guess i am the only one that enjoyed the show.

i could've sworn i read here somewhere that this franchise was going to feature a tranny!??!?!? i spent the whole ep trying to fig out which one was really a she, and the mother was the only option, lol.

+ Reply to Thread