+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I swore if that one who is married to Scottie Pippin mentioned she was married to Scottie Pippin I was going to begin a solo drinking game and I don't drink.
    Yes, the numerous mentioning of her husband "scottie pippin" did start me on a whole new drinking game. I have no idea who "scottie pippin" is....sounds like an ugly color for a plaid couch. But it's a great name for a drinking game

Finally watched this last night. I lasted about 15 mins. They all look alike and are very boring. Think I'll have to pass on this one.

FORT Regular

I agree. Boooorrrriiiinnnnng. Myrsol (sp?). Did anyone notice her say to her boyfriend she would never have plastic surgery yet her face looked like one of the muppets. Her and her mother must get buy on get one free or something. Her mom's face scared me. I will try one more episode and then if no good I am sorry guys but I am jumping ship.

I have way too many reality shows I try to keep up on. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes, the numerous mentioning of her husband "scottie pippin" did start me on a whole new drinking game. I have no idea who "scottie pippin" is....sounds like an ugly color for a plaid couch. But it's a great name for a drinking game
    Scottie Pippin played for the Chicago Bulls along with Michael Jordan & Dennis Rodman when they won all of their championships.
    I doubt I will be watching another episode. They pushed back New York for this hot mess?

ScottiePippinScottiePipinScott iePippinScottiePippinScottiePi ppin

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    I agree. Boooorrrriiiinnnnng. Myrsol (sp?). Did anyone notice her say to her boyfriend she would never have plastic surgery yet her face looked like one of the muppets. Her and her mother must get buy on get one free or something. Her mom's face scared me. I will try one more episode and then if no good I am sorry guys but I am jumping ship.
    Payless Shoe commercials taught me that's called "BOGO."
    Plastic surgeons should try that.
    Nobody can tell me that Marysol was born with that fat upper lip.

... I have no idea who "scottie pippin" is....sounds like an ugly color for a plaid couch....

That was funny! I've not watched Miami yet. Still waiting for the final verdict. Thanks for posting about it!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    Did anyone notice her say to her boyfriend she would never have plastic surgery yet her face looked like one of the muppets. Her and her mother must get buy on get one free or something. Her mom's face scared me.
    Muppet

I agree about the mom; she's one chin impant away from Jocelyn Wildenstein.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I was so sad that I was without cable last week. Thought I was missing out on something good. What a huge disappointment when I caught the rerun yesterday. Bravo has had two flops in a row now with the Housewives. Sad....

Sooooo....boring!!! So far RHoBH is my fave....does anyone know which "franchise" gets the highest ratings?

Sooooo....boring!!!
    So far....... RHoBH is my fave....does anyone know which "franchise" gets the highest ratings?

+ Reply to Thread