Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
I vehemently disagree with any housewife infiltrating any other show. Stay on your own show, that's it, no cross-overs, EVER. I was annoyed when Brandi and Yolanda went to N.Y... it just felt stupid and scripted.
That's interesting that you feel that way. For me, I'm fine with it. If I like the person I want to see more of them, so I'm pleased to see them on another show, whether it's another RH show or ANY OTHER show. If I don't like the person, I don't want to see them ANYWHERE, even on their own show! I was very surprised and delighted when Brandi and Yolanda went to NY. And as far as being scripted, I actually kind of thought the opposite, because I would imagine that many, if not most, of the "housewives" and their families (from all the different franchises) know each other by now, and I see photos all the time of housewives from different cities hanging out together, so it seemed very natural to me that 2 BH housewives were friendly enough to have a lunch with NY housewives. As another example, look at all the cast members from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and The Real World and Road Rules, from all the different seasons who not only have had friendships and romances with cast members from different seasons, but there's now even tv shows that includes a lot of them all mixed together.