+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I vehemently disagree with any housewife infiltrating any other show. Stay on your own show, that's it, no cross-overs, EVER. I was annoyed when Brandi and Yolanda went to N.Y... it just felt stupid and scripted.
    That's interesting that you feel that way. For me, I'm fine with it. If I like the person I want to see more of them, so I'm pleased to see them on another show, whether it's another RH show or ANY OTHER show. If I don't like the person, I don't want to see them ANYWHERE, even on their own show! I was very surprised and delighted when Brandi and Yolanda went to NY. And as far as being scripted, I actually kind of thought the opposite, because I would imagine that many, if not most, of the "housewives" and their families (from all the different franchises) know each other by now, and I see photos all the time of housewives from different cities hanging out together, so it seemed very natural to me that 2 BH housewives were friendly enough to have a lunch with NY housewives. As another example, look at all the cast members from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and The Real World and Road Rules, from all the different seasons who not only have had friendships and romances with cast members from different seasons, but there's now even tv shows that includes a lot of them all mixed together.

After all this time, does anyone know if this show is ever returning?

FORT Fogey

As I recall Bravo never announced it was cancelled but also has always left it off lists of shows being renewed. So it's very doubtful.
    stcroix1 likes this.

That's a shame they couldn't get this show together. (if it's not returning) I love the locale and all the gaudiness of this group of women. I seem to have been one of the few who looked forward to it
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

+ Reply to Thread