+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

@BravoTV on Twitter released a link of all the new and returning shows. While RHONY and RHOC were missing from the list, they are currently airing. Miami however is missing from the list all together. It may be a sign that it was cancelled.
    Maveno likes this.

I have heard that Joanna was going to join the cast of RHBH. If she does I won't be watching. I think she is a vile snake but then hey what is a world without snakes!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I would almost like to see Joanna join that cast, only because I think the women of BH are quite a bit above her, and more accomplished in their own right. I think they would eat her alive, and it would be kind of fun to watch. Who knows - JOanna may just bring back together some of the sworn enemies of BH!

I would rather see Joanna on there than Brandi
    Punkin and Jexter like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'd love to see them BOTH on the show, cause Brandy will have met her match in Joanna. Joanna is a spitfire! Brandy wouldn't be able to belittle Joanna the way she did Joyce. If she tried to, Joanna would make mincemeat out of Brandy.
    sparklete likes this.

I would love that. I agree too. Brandy talks a lot of crap about how tough she is, but becomes a ball of anxiety and tears the minute she has to talk to somebody she's caused issues with. She runs like a rabbit from any real fracas. I don't know much about Joanna, but I think she was probably a better/more successful model than Brandy because she is much prettier and probably smarter. I hear lots about how mean and nasty she is, but I haven't watched the show enough to really get a feel for how mean she is. If she is mean, then maybe she needs to come on the BH show and teach Brandy a few lessons. I'd sort of rather see women I can admire, but that's a pretty rare thing these days, lol. And it's not what Bravo seems to be aiming for. Talk about setting high goals. right.

Brandy had said that Joanna was the reason for Mohammed and Yolanda's breakup. Yolanda caught them having an affair. And Brandy also said Mohammed said that Joanna's p smelled.

I think Brandy wins on whatever level because she is the truth bomb, but Brandi is off the show already. Professionally it looks like Joanna was winning because she has a California mansion...but that all could be financed. Joanna is at an age where i am sure modeling monies could start to diminish.

I guess one or more of Miami's main characters did not want to sign.
    You can do it!

I've decided Brandy actually is NOT a truth bomb at all, though. I don't think she speaks the truth, I think she speaks what she wants or needs to be true and makes some of it up. I don't think she wins over Joanna at all, because I've a strong feeling Joanna has tons more money than Brandy will ever see unless some rich fool marries her. I also feel Brandy already loses in the looks department because even if Joanna's modeling days aren't as busy, Brandy's are total history. She looks worse than Joanna, which is to say Joanna looks much better than Brandy. I don't think Joanna would have much to worry about if these things were on a scorecard between her and Brandy. And I cannot imagine that Joanna could possibly be any nastier and sleazier than Brandy.

The stuff about Yolo may or may not be true. Who knows? But what kind of a man walks around talking about how a woman has a bad smell in a private region? Ugh. It makes me sick to think he would even say that about her, and he may not have said it at all. If it were true, why would he even mess with her? what does that say about him?

But all of this probably doesn't matter as I don't think Joanna is going to show up on BH.
    But if Yolo doesn't like her either, it would sure bring the drama.

True. I thought I read that Joanna was interested in joining Orange county...hmmm i do not know where her house is.
    You can do it!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I vehemently disagree with any housewife infiltrating any other show. Stay on your own show, that's it, no cross-overs, EVER. I was annoyed when Brandi and Yolanda went to N.Y... it just felt stupid and scripted.
    Jexter likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread