+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

To stroke Adrianna's ego. She had a vision of what she wanted for the ceremony and a different vision of what she wanted for the reception. She could not imagine her vision not coming true, so all the guests had to fall in line to make her happy. Joanna's bachelorette party, coupled with the scenes of them stranded on the side of the road late for the wedding made me think they decided to re-make The Hangover with women.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

Aging young women looking to take their clothes off for attention--not exactly how a bachelorette party would go. I fell asleep during half of it.
    You can do it!

I watched this episode although like prhoshay, it's my least fave of the HW shows.

Why did Joanna bother inviting that creepy Adrianna to her bachelorette party or the wedding? That was a bad decision although she did sort of stay out of trouble. Maybe she was warned or something. It was sort of strange that the one who is usually not causing trouble was being a little bit fractious, but i guess she was drunk and/or having problems with her hubby/missing him.

I figured they would get drunk and miss their flight. Lol. It was kind of funny, they ended up doing a long road trip hungover. I'll bet it didn't feel real good, but these ladies are evidently still young enough to handle it. I would have died on the way!

I thought the bride and groom were cute at their wedding. They didn't focus on the event ad-nauseum, so I was happy for that. If they have such huge differences in their sex drives, I'm thinking time may help that. People's sex drives vary throughout life, and you never know what will happen. Maybe they have found a way to deal with that particular issue.

Joanna talks alot about how hard working she is. Is she still modeling? She definitely seems to be independent as far as money goes.

Joanna kept her drinking under control.

Lea has some digs (I am going to send Herman the picture of you). She is kind of funny.

Lisa--I guess the baby thing is the stress. She wants to carry a baby herself. If it was me, I would say whatever is safest for the baby would be good. If there was less risk of miscarriage, I would lucky that a surrogate would consider me.

Alexia--smartest one in the bunch this episode.

Adrianna--I prefer seeing her getting along
    You can do it!

Reunion 1

I dislike how cruel Joanna is to Lisa. And it looks like Lea did help Adrianna out quite a bit.

Iwas curious how old Frederic is and in the process was surpised to see adrianna is 48 and Frederic could be younger.

Joanna and Mohammed--if truth canon said it it is probably true.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-12-2013 at 05:27 AM.
    You can do it!

Lol Brandi from BH mentioned on WWHL last night the. When Yolanda saw Joanna at some event she went the other way. Apparently Mohamed did sleep with Joanna. The truth canon apparently strikes again.smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

The more I see of Lisa, the more impressed I am with her. When she first came on the show, I thought she was some weak, fake, plastic woman who didn't care about much but plastic surgery and material things. She keeps on showing me how wrong I was! I was really impressed with the way she handled Joanna and her attacks last nght. What I liked best was that she didn't resort to a lot of tit for tat responses, which is typical for most of these women. But when Joanna tried to play the gossip creating game of claiming something happened and LIsa didn't want her to go there I LOVED that Lisa was confident enough to encourage her to go there. It showed that Joanna had nothing, and Lisa had nothing to fear.
    Punkin, Lizard, MsDiva2007 and 2 others like this.

Loved the incredulous look on Lisa's face when everyone was surprised that she considers herself an immigrant..... from Canada. Helloooooo! It is actually a different country! Not just an extension of the US!

I don't see the beauty in Joanna because her behavior is so ugly. The ugly behavior detracts from any beauty she has IMO.
    Lizard likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I agree MsDiva! When a person is as fixated on herself as Joanna is, I figure that she is giving herself so much attention that i don't need to give any. She rubbed me the wrong way on DWTS because of her ego, and she gets worse and worse in my book on Housewives. She makes a great reality show villian, but she's nasty and selfish.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread