+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Personally I'm beginning to think that I'm slightly derarranged because I wouldn't miss ANY housewife show. But then I never miss Hoarders either.

I guess I'm just easily amused.
    I can live with that.
    I'm the same way! I HATE that Bravo took Housewives off Mondays! Mondays used to be my favorite TV night, the 3 H's, House, HOuseives & Hoarders!

Not sure but I think I am housewife-out!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not so hot, so far. I think the VH-1 show is more fun.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The first episode seemed kind of subdued, but it has a shade of potential. After all, we did have TWO psychics in the first episode. If someone gives Marysol's mother an electronic cigarette, it could get really interesting.

FORT Newbie

One word.

Boring.

I had trouble telling them apart but I'm sure with time, I'll know them.
    So far, I wasn't impressed but I always get more interested when the characters are more developed.

As for the older woman, mom/psychic/witch: that's one strange woman!
    Not her looks but she's hard to understand and not just because of her accent and then when I do figure out what she said, I'm still shaking my head about how crazy she sounds.

Her daughter and Taylor (RHBH) must have the same plastic surgeon re their lips.

I was also surprised that the one blonde woman (who had the dinner at her house with the chef) was not stick thin. Seems like that's a pre-requisite.

I will say that the women have really gorgeous bodies. Of course, I hate them for that but then again, I'm not willing to do all those work outs-they do.

"Housewives" also seem to really dress up to go to each other's house for dinner "with the girls." I don't know anyone who does that. I thought that was what clothes with elastic waists were for.

FORT Fanatic

So far, I wasn't impressed but I always get more interested when the characters are more developed.

Not her looks but she's hard to understand and not just because of her accent and then when I do figure out what she said, I'm still shaking my head about how crazy she sounds.

Her daughter and Taylor (RHBH) must have the same plastic surgeon re their lips.

I was also surprised that the one blonde woman (who had the dinner at her house with the chef) was not stick thin. Seems like that's a pre-requisite.

I will say that the women have really gorgeous bodies. Of course, I hate them for that but then again, I'm not willing to do all those work outs-they do.

"Housewives" also seem to really dress up to go to each other's house for dinner "with the girls." I don't know anyone who does that. I thought that was what clothes with elastic waists were for.
    Or sweat pants, shorts and flip flops! The dress code here when going to each other's home.

I too can't tell them apart, or their stories, but Lea tries too hard to be the young, hip one. Accents alittle hard, but I lived in Miami from 78 to 82 (i think) and it is a beautiful city, and after the boat lift, it became Little Havanna. Not a bad thing, as it turned young, trendy and colorful.

Now Marysol's mom was a nightmare. She reminded me of the mom from Throw Mama from the Train!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I just hate the junky salsa music. There IS good stuff, cannot understand why they use the worst. I'm afraid we're going to learn these women are C-listers, hovering in the same twilight zone as ShaBoom from ATL, all mouth and ego.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    If someone gives Marysol's mother an electronic cigarette, it could get really interesting.

OMG, what was UP with the Mother … was she drunk? She was slurring all her words OR is that how she talks? She could not even SIT UP! And asking her DD about her SEX life when clearly she has NEVER done that as the DD said so … everyone, I guess, wants their 5 minutes of fame … but pleaseeeee, step away from the camera … ugh …
    KAREN

Finally saw this my take on this is a badly done parody of VH1's Basketball Wives, which is a show I can not tolerate.

I didn't watch D.C. & I won't be watching this one. I think Bravo has finally overdid Real Housewives. I swore if that one who is married to Scottie Pippin mentioned she was married to Scottie Pippin I was going to begin a solo drinking game and I don't drink.

Bethenny starts Monday...right?

If I need subtitles to be able to understand what someone is saying....I'll pass.

+ Reply to Thread