+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I remember when I was getting married, the coordinator at our hall said she had a theory that the more a bride and groom focused in entertaining their guests at their wedding, the more successful the marriage would be. Her thought was that if a bride took a "me, me, me" attitude to the wedding, it would carry into the marriage and the couple would be doomed. Made sense to me. If its true, Adrianna and Fredric should be divorcing by next season. It's okay for a woman to say its her day (to a degree). But when you treat your friends like indentured servants, you've gone too far. Pathetic!
    Punkin, Prism, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.

Adriana has got to be my least favorite on this show. Talk about a piece of work!!
    I used to think she was quite beautiful but, sadly, her awful mien makes her look ugly at this point.
    AmyKay, Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I remember when I was getting married, the coordinator at our hall said she had a theory that the more a bride and groom focused in entertaining their guests at their wedding, the more successful the marriage would be. Her thought was that if a bride took a "me, me, me" attitude to the wedding, it would carry into the marriage and the couple would be doomed. Made sense to me. If its true, Adrianna and Fredric should be divorcing by next season. It's okay for a woman to say its her day (to a degree). But when you treat your friends like indentured servants, you've gone too far. Pathetic!
    Some men are more courteous to their friends than their spouses though. There is no blanket rule....other than if a person has treated their significant other badly they will treat you badly. Maybe Adrianna will pop out a little Fredricka next season.
    You can do it!

FORT Fan

That ship has sailed. She turns 48 next month.
    Trust Me!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    That ship has sailed. She turns 48 next month.
    Well, maybe that ship hasn't totally sailed, but it's definitely getting ready to be chugging out of the port.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These housewives are my least favorite group.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

My least favorite group has always been Atlanta. I don't mind the Miami housewives, with the exception of Adriana. What a b*tch! But I'm sure she's only on the show to add drama. Even Leah and Joanna, who have the potential to be total b*tches, are really okay, this season. I miss Karent and Anna. I'd love to see what's going on in their lives.

The model is disfunctional with telling Lisa off then inviting her back. I like that everyone apologized this episode.
    You can do it!

Joanna has a lot of anger issues. I wonder if it is because she and her fiancÚ cannot remember the last time they had sex

Soon as Joanna gets a drink the ugly just flies out if her soul. Can someone explain why all the guests at Adriana's wedding had to change clothes? What for?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread