+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I would guess that. She might have had some plastic surgery done. Her face did not look as swollen as before. I guess her daughter is early 40s.
    You can do it!

Roman has always been low sex drive?

Are the two compatible with the opposite sex drives?
    You can do it!

FORT Fan

Marysol is 47. Elsa is 79
    Lizard likes this.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I would guess that. She might have had some plastic surgery done. Her face did not look as swollen as before. I guess her daughter is early 40s.
    Ahhh.... maybe that explains the hospital stay? Maybe a surgeon has come up with a series of procedures that may reconstruct or repair damage from earlier surgeries. Elsa looks really bad physically right now; even at mid-70s age, she could have years of feeling better about herself if she gets her face fixed. Surgeons can make whole new faces now. High hopes for her if that's what's going on.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I think she had a bad health scare. They do do plastic surgery effectively on older people...like joan rivers. But it can be quite dangerous too.

She might have had some work done and later have the health scare.

If it was my mother i would discourage her from unnecessary procedures.
    You can do it!

Elsa did look like she had had some facial repairs in the last episode. I agree that this could have caused the health scare that eventually put her the hospital. Elsa does not look strong or healthy enough to go through more surgeries.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I thought they said Elsa had a fall and hurt her head but maybe I am not remembering correctly.

I really don't like her daughter now. I saw a preview of her castigating Leah or somebody about not running to pay homage to Elsa or something like that and I felt she was behaving in a ridiculous way. But then again, I guess that's essentially what these ladies do.

ADrianna looked very beautiful in the first gray dress. Good makeup to. Should give away the red lipstick. And she can have points for the nice bridesmaid outfits.....i would have left that first dress on all night. And i like frederick in his second look.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm sorry, but Adriana got on my last nerve at her wedding --- in fact, even before her wedding -- from the opening credits all the way to the closing credits!!! And don't even get me started on her self indulgence and arrogance! Not to mention being hours late to the hotel, an hour late to her own wedding, and two hours late to her own reception! All of her guests had to have two costume changes, and they were able to be on time. But paaardon me, the Empress of the Night had to have TWO COSTUME CHANGES AND HAIRDO CHANGES! Unbelievable! Poor Frederick.
    Punkin, Coco46 and sparklete like this.

Oh, I do love watching the Empress of the Night. Love watching her talk, expecting blood to drip off her vampire teeth; red lipstick adds to the horror. She is a mean and selfish harridan for sure, but I think the husband loves her more for it. She can be all sorts of hideous while he quietly stands by. She will continue acting out b/c it gets big Bravo cred.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread