+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Lenny rocketed himself to my favorite husband on any of the housewives shows in this weeks episode! I was late watching, and just saw it. I loved loved loved the way he stood up for Lisa towards his parents. He remained somewhat respectful to them, but left no room for thinking anything other than his loyalty was to his wife. It was fantastic! Go Lenny!
    I totally agree AcookerTV! And even more than that, I am so surprised and pleased that Lenny is as happy with Lisa as he is, cause about 10 years ago, when we saw him on Bravo's mini-series "Miami Slice" -- he was a MAJOR playboy who was 'all over' every sexy young thing around, and it looked like he was NEVER going to settle down with one woman --- at least not without kicking and screaming all the way to the alter. But he seems to be really in love with Lisa and totally happy and content with her. Lenny's really grown up, and it's a pleasure to watch --- and he's also really lucky, because Lisa is a really lovely woman, and she seems totally in love with Lenny and devoted to him.
    Punkin likes this.

It does not look like the model will want to stay in Miami.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I'm behind and just watched last weeks episode today. I guess I can respect showing the bad stuff on the show because its what you signed up for ... but it really bothers me that they showed all the issues with the editors son. He's an out of control kid whose mom has given too much sympathy and not let him feel consequences. A kid his age MUST feel the consequences of stupid choices.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

The mother and grandma definitely care about the boy. Hope he can get over whatdver his funk is.
    You can do it!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Maybe it's just me, but that young picture of Adriana looked just like Kim Kardashian!

The out of control kid--- needs actual parenting. She (Alexia is her name?) tried to have a big talk with him, but made it all about me me me me me. He was embarrassed, humiliated, bored and aloof; how awful to be his age - with no real-world experience, being filmed in that awkward situation. He kept sticking his tongue out, no idea what THAT was about, and looking off into space, willing the filmed scene to be over, dammit. How can that woman manage a media publication and be so brainless - what a twit!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

I completely agree Prism. Alexia keeps trying to blame his brothers car accident for his issues. She's right that a family member out him in that place but it was her. She's made her sons exist for her and it shouldn't work that way. I said before she doesn't let him feel consequences. It's no wonder because she's thinking about what is best for her, not her kids. Odd that she was level headed enough to leave the show to care for her son last season but not level headed enough to see what he desperately needs.

I guess the way to break the circle so he does not become his father is a sense of direction and interest. Or maybe if he paid his own bills. I am really not a tough love person but if he has time to go kick homeless people in the balls...he might have too much time on his hands.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    You can do it!

Geez, I'm afraid Elsa is on a downhill slide healthwise. I feel bad for her and her daughter b/c she does not look well at all. And she's too young to be in serious health trouble. I hate that.
    Lizard likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Does anyone know how old Elsa is? 75, 80? I have no idea.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread