+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

It occured to me last night -- is there a single woman on the show who did not gain her wealth by getting a boob job and landing a wealthy man?
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Nutter butter is right. He's also got very little hair, not at all attractive, etc. On the other hand, Adriana is extrewmely attractive, but one of the meanest and nastiest women I've ever seen.
    She got lots of help from Leah and she married that guy for his money and citizenship! She's a piece of work!
    All I can see when I look at Adriana is her vampire teeth hanging down on the sides of her mouth; always makes me laugh b/c she looks like a Halloween mask. She and the nutter are a good pair. I think they're both a little creepy. Well, a lot creepy actually.
    Punkin and norealityhere like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    All I can see when I look at Adriana is her vampire teeth hanging down on the sides of her mouth; always makes me laugh b/c she looks like a Halloween mask. She and the nutter are a good pair. I think they're both a little creepy. Well, a lot creepy actually.
    Very good observation. Hate's a strong word, but Adriana has to be my least favorite housewife of the entire franchise.
    Punkin, Prism and Imperfect1 like this.

I can't stand Adriana either. I think she's 100 times worse than Leah, by a long shot. She seems evil. I usually can't watch, and it's mostly because of her.
    Punkin and Prism like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    It occured to me last night -- is there a single woman on the show who did not gain her wealth by getting a boob job and landing a wealthy man?
    Elsa's daughter? I find her likeable. And I felt for her post divorce when it looked like she was trying to get attention from her exhusband. She was far better than that. I am not sure what front her irreconcileable differences lie.
    She might be one of those that are attracted to bad men.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Although not regulars this season, both Ana (a lawyer) and Karent (a dentist) are professional women and ostensibly didn't gain their wealth by getting boob jobs and landing wealthy men. Probably Marisol too. And, I can't vouch for the boob job part, but Joanna is a very famous model --- so she at least did that part herself.
    Punkin likes this.

Wellll.... damn, I had no idea so many of these women made it on their own. Not all of them, but they've done darned well. How is it that women who are so beautiful, so much in demand by the public, and so thoroughly unlikeable IMHO, seem positively like dullards on national television?

Dunno if these links work. But, really, I have way too much time on my hands

Lea Black Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Joanna Krupa Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Adriana De Moura-Sidi Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Marysol Patton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Elsa Patton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Alexia Echevarria Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Lisa Hochstein Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Ana Quincoces Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

BTW, scroll down on Elsa Patton's link. She was a gorgeous woman! Such a shame that bad surgery did something that apparently cannot be fixed; she must have been - and still probably - devastated.
    Punkin likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Mamma Elsa looked like Marysol. Thanks for posting those Prism.

Lenny's mom must be horrible. She didn't look like she was doing anything on tv. But for them to say things to her.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Lenny rocketed himself to my favorite husband on any of the housewives shows in this weeks episode! I was late watching, and just saw it. I loved loved loved the way he stood up for Lisa towards his parents. He remained somewhat respectful to them, but left no room for thinking anything other than his loyalty was to his wife. It was fantastic! Go Lenny!
    Punkin, Lizard and Coco46 like this.

+ Reply to Thread