+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Last night you could really see that they must shoot each scene several times and possibly at different times, not consecutively. During the scene when Lea & JoAnna are in Lea's car and then she drops her off at the car dealership, if you watch JoAnna, her jewelry keeps moving around on her arms and hands. During the entire car ride she has a bracelet on her left arm and no engagement ring but a decorative ring on her right hand, then when she is with Roman, her bracelet disappears and her engagement ring appears and then another time she has no bracelet and a ring on her right hand, then the right hand ring disappears. Crazy!!!
    Lizard likes this.

I watched last night and thought someone was missing, but could not remember who.
    I think I put Karent and her phoniness out of mind.
    These ladies make me forgot all the problems in life. Total escapist fare!
    I sure hope Mama Elsa gets better. I missed her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I give Elsa tons of credit for hating and resenting the way she looks, and still being willing to be filmed in front of millions of people. Her face is a little tough to look at, but she's a funny, sassy, quirky, and sometimes even wise woman. Kudos! Elsa. . . or maybe I should say 'kadoos' Elsa, a la another goofball, Ramona on RHNY!
    Me too... credit to Elsa. Someone carved up her face into a gawdawful mask - what a beautiful woman she was in photos shown of her younger days, and such a horrible experience- wanting to remain gorgeous and having a surgeon make her so grotesque. She has lots of spunk, even though last season it was clear she felt ill much of the time. I don't think she's wise at all, but she does have a quirky sense of humor, and I kinda like her spirit
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The Miami chicks are not getting their own wedding shows like Nene, Tamara, and Kim.

I am starting to like Adrianna more. That would feel terrible to have a groom cancel your wedding.

The model, she must love Roman. But is he really kind and thoughtful enough to be a husband?
    You can do it!

FORT Regular

I don't understand the drooling over Roman. He is not very attractive IMO. He may have a good body if you like meatheads, but I don't think he has an attractive face.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    I don't understand the drooling over Roman. He is not very attractive IMO. He may have a good body if you like meatheads, but I don't think he has an attractive face.
    Perfect word.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    The Miami chicks are not getting their own wedding shows like Nene, Tamara, and Kim.

I am starting to like Adrianna more. That would feel terrible to have a groom cancel your wedding.

The model, she must love Roman. But is he really kind and thoughtful enough to be a husband?
    I missed the show but found this ...

Adriana de Moura Marriage License Married 5 Years to Frederic Marq

I saw the reunion repeat a number of times, and I no longer can stomach Adriana, if that is her name. She's just mean and nasty. Since none of the others interest me either, probably won't watch anymore.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm absolutely not a Lea fan, but last night Adrianna's "explanation" that she isn't "really" married infuriated me. At first, I thought Adrianna had only gotten a marriage license, which I think expires after a certain time if you don't go through with the ceremony. Then Lea had the fact that exactly one month after they got the license, they had the ceremony, probably just a quick little civil thing with a JP or at the courthouse, but once the ceremony was done they were legally married. Adrianna's obtuse denial of the facts was so frustrating. The only one I can really stand on this show is Lisa. Yeah, she's spoiled and really focused on her looks, but she's never come across as terribly mean spirited.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I actually thought both women had a point in the Leah and Adrianna fight. Adrianna was legally married but didn't feel emotionally married. She felt like Frederic could throw it away at any time - that's more saying than married. So it was easier for her to say she wasn't married - kind of like its easier for me to tell people my moms cousin is my aunt because it helps them understand what she is to me better. But I could understand how finding out the truth at the same time everyone else did left Leah feeling like she wasn't as close a friend of Adrianna's as she thought she was. I also thought Adrianna had a point about Leah needing people to help. Leah does seem to seek out people whose lives she can fix or save.

I think Adrianna is a little snake. She tries to appear not-so-smart....and maybe she isn't but she's brilliant at conniving people.
    She's trying to convince people of what's not possible. She has been married for a couple years. Period.
    And she lied to people about it, including her son...which I thought was a bad idea but that's her choice and not my business.
    I could care less if she didn't "feel" married.....she's married.
    Maybe she should start to feel like it.
    Or maybe only a big publicity planned very expensive wedding (that she won't have to pay for) is worth looking like a dumb liar.
    Lizard and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread