+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The new season???? wow. I didn't know that. Gotta program my dvr.
    I hate these trashy women............but I watch. I'm pathetic.
    I also have a hard time looking at Elsa. It's kinda odd to see someone with such deformity willingly and happily being filmed for thousands of viewers to drop their jaws at the sight. She is a crazy twit, that one, and, flamingly insensitive to other peoples' points of view - all wrapped up in me me me me me. But.... she is a laugh a minute when she's on camera. I felt sorry for her when she dropped to the floor at a party that was being filmed. She probably feels awful - unwell - much of the time; she doesn't look or move like a healthy person.
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I give Elsa tons of credit for hating and resenting the way she looks, and still being willing to be filmed in front of millions of people. Her face is a little tough to look at, but she's a funny, sassy, quirky, and sometimes even wise woman. Kudos! Elsa. . . or maybe I should say 'kadoos' Elsa, a la another goofball, Ramona on RHNY!
    Lizard and Prism like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I give Elsa tons of credit for hating and resenting the way she looks, and still being willing to be filmed in front of millions of people. Her face is a little tough to look at, but she's a funny, sassy, quirky, and sometimes even wise woman. Kudos! Elsa. . . or maybe I should say 'kadoos' Elsa, a la another goofball, Ramona on RHNY!
    So I should hang in there then( it just started here) I know nothing about them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I too find Elsa a bit hard to look at. I can't say that you should hang in there though, Fanny Mare, because personally I can't stand these women and this is the one franchise I can't really watch. Or am not addicted to watching, I should say. I catch it on repeats sometimes. I find this one to be the most boring and the least addictive of the housewife shows.
    Punkin likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

It's true --- RH Miami is way more about the women haggling with each other, and not so much about what's going on in their own lives --- but at least it's not as bad as RH Atlanta. That's the one that I just can't watch.
    Dragonlady and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    It's true --- RH Miami is way more about the women haggling with each other, and not so much about what's going on in their own lives --- but at least it's not as bad as RH Atlanta. That's the one that I just can't watch.
    My feelings exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I too find Elsa a bit hard to look at. I can't say that you should hang in there though, Fanny Mare, because personally I can't stand these women and this is the one franchise I can't really watch. Or am not addicted to watching, I should say. I catch it on repeats sometimes. I find this one to be the most boring and the least addictive of the housewife shows.
    I might see it once more, they do seem a bit boring.Thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Am I the only one who watched the premier of the new season? Am wondering if, since Marysol and Anna do not have the opening line like the others, are they no longer "Housewives". I wonder if that is at all related to the fact that Lea doesn't like them

I watched it last week, Comcast had it OnDemand before the premier. I noticed it was shot differently, more glossy I guess is the way to describe it. Its shot kind of like Love and Hip Hop on VH1 is. Anyway, I didnt really pay attention to the taglines at the beginning. If I remember correctly they have been bumped down to "friend of housewives" like Alexis was last year.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I noticed the new way it was shot as well, Amy. Not sure I care for it, but I'll get used to it. Yes, Alexia is back full time, Ana and Marysol are now 'friends of housewives' and Karent is gone. Apparently like Marysol told everyone, Mama Elsa was very sick during filming, so Marysol didn't have as much time to film.

+ Reply to Thread