+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 511
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

  1. #421
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,622

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The new season???? wow. I didn't know that. Gotta program my dvr.
    I hate these trashy women............but I watch. I'm pathetic.
    I also have a hard time looking at Elsa. It's kinda odd to see someone with such deformity willingly and happily being filmed for thousands of viewers to drop their jaws at the sight. She is a crazy twit, that one, and, flamingly insensitive to other peoples' points of view - all wrapped up in me me me me me. But.... she is a laugh a minute when she's on camera. I felt sorry for her when she dropped to the floor at a party that was being filmed. She probably feels awful - unwell - much of the time; she doesn't look or move like a healthy person.
    Punkin and Lizard like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

  2. #422
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    I give Elsa tons of credit for hating and resenting the way she looks, and still being willing to be filmed in front of millions of people. Her face is a little tough to look at, but she's a funny, sassy, quirky, and sometimes even wise woman. Kudos! Elsa. . . or maybe I should say 'kadoos' Elsa, a la another goofball, Ramona on RHNY!
    Lizard and Prism like this.

  3. #423
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,679

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I give Elsa tons of credit for hating and resenting the way she looks, and still being willing to be filmed in front of millions of people. Her face is a little tough to look at, but she's a funny, sassy, quirky, and sometimes even wise woman. Kudos! Elsa. . . or maybe I should say 'kadoos' Elsa, a la another goofball, Ramona on RHNY!
    So I should hang in there then( it just started here) I know nothing about them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #424
    FORT Fanatic lilymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    I too find Elsa a bit hard to look at. I can't say that you should hang in there though, Fanny Mare, because personally I can't stand these women and this is the one franchise I can't really watch. Or am not addicted to watching, I should say. I catch it on repeats sometimes. I find this one to be the most boring and the least addictive of the housewife shows.
    Punkin likes this.

  5. #425
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    It's true --- RH Miami is way more about the women haggling with each other, and not so much about what's going on in their own lives --- but at least it's not as bad as RH Atlanta. That's the one that I just can't watch.
    Dragonlady and sparklete like this.

  6. #426
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    It's true --- RH Miami is way more about the women haggling with each other, and not so much about what's going on in their own lives --- but at least it's not as bad as RH Atlanta. That's the one that I just can't watch.
    My feelings exactly!!

  7. #427
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,679

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I too find Elsa a bit hard to look at. I can't say that you should hang in there though, Fanny Mare, because personally I can't stand these women and this is the one franchise I can't really watch. Or am not addicted to watching, I should say. I catch it on repeats sometimes. I find this one to be the most boring and the least addictive of the housewife shows.
    I might see it once more, they do seem a bit boring.Thanks
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #428
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    Am I the only one who watched the premier of the new season? Am wondering if, since Marysol and Anna do not have the opening line like the others, are they no longer "Housewives". I wonder if that is at all related to the fact that Lea doesn't like them

  9. #429
    addicted to reality AmyKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    1,092

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    I watched it last week, Comcast had it OnDemand before the premier. I noticed it was shot differently, more glossy I guess is the way to describe it. Its shot kind of like Love and Hip Hop on VH1 is. Anyway, I didnt really pay attention to the taglines at the beginning. If I remember correctly they have been bumped down to "friend of housewives" like Alexis was last year.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

  10. #430
    Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    285

    Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

    I noticed the new way it was shot as well, Amy. Not sure I care for it, but I'll get used to it. Yes, Alexia is back full time, Ana and Marysol are now 'friends of housewives' and Karent is gone. Apparently like Marysol told everyone, Mama Elsa was very sick during filming, so Marysol didn't have as much time to film.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.