+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

What a huge mess that first reunion show was!!
    It is extremely apparent that most don't realize that no matter how much $$ you spend on clothes, hair, makeup, jewelry and surgical enhancements that people will see you exactly the way you speak and behave.
    We can tell exactly who/what these women really are. Low class, petty, mean, jealous, malicious and undesirable in many ways.
    Funny, how Lisa and Karent behave the best and I really don't care for Karent very much.

What the heck happened to Adrianna? She was definitely attacking as much as possible and as mean as possible!
    And I'm so over her poor little me attitude about "love"....she's been very well taken care of by whats-his-name with the bad haircut. I actually see her as using this guy...but apparently he likes being used this way so it's not for me to say.
    and might I add that I question her credentials about her "Love/Life of Art".
    She works in a gallery, right?

Anna seemed far more angry and mean than I had ever thought she could be....Guess Bravo had them scripted a lot.
    Lea pretends that her sense of humor is just that and nothing more...Baloney...it's her way of sticking the knife in..laughing about it and thus, makes her feel more secure....you'd think by now she'd be secure enough to not do that.

As for Lisa, she seems like a really nice girl....far too plastic looking but if she and her husband like it.......it's none of my business. But I don't understand that relationship with Daisy (?) her maid.....I think she is a total User. Somehow she found a sweet generous person who she "works" (?) for and does hardly any work, but gets paid and gets plastic surgery...probably has a car also. Strange relationship and why does the Good Doctor not see this?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    What a huge mess that first reunion show was!!
    It is extremely apparent that most don't realize that no matter how much $$ you spend on clothes, hair, makeup, jewelry and surgical enhancements that people will see you exactly the way you speak and behave.
    We can tell exactly who/what these women really are. Low class, petty, mean, jealous, malicious and undesirable in many ways.
    Funny, how Lisa and Karent behave the best and I really don't care for Karent very much.
    What the heck happened to Adrianna? She was definitely attacking as much as possible and as mean as possible!
    And I'm so over her poor little me attitude about "love"....she's been very well taken care of by whats-his-name with the bad haircut. I actually see her as using this guy...but apparently he likes being used this way so it's not for me to say.
    and might I add that I question her credentials about her "Love/Life of Art".
    She works in a gallery, right?

Anna seemed far more angry and mean than I had ever thought she could be....Guess Bravo had them scripted a lot.

Lea pretends that her sense of humor is just that and nothing more...Baloney...it's her way of sticking the knife in..laughing about it and thus, makes her feel more secure....you'd think by now she'd be secure enough to not do that.

As for Lisa, she seems like a really nice girl....far too plastic looking but if she and her husband like it.......it's none of my business. But I don't understand that relationship with Daisy (?) her maid.....I think she is a total User. Somehow she found a sweet generous person who she "works" (?) for and does hardly any work, but gets paid and gets plastic surgery...probably has a car also. Strange relationship and why does the Good Doctor not see this?
    Couldn't have said it better myself, DL. Pretty much everything you've said was what I was thinking during the reunion. But, especially in regard to Adrianna, I have never liked her, and she just seems to be a low class, horrible, jealous, mean-spirited, witch, who was particularly vicious at the reunion. Ana was also very vicious at the reunion, but I was kind of surprised at that, because during the season she came across in a much better light.

I guess I'm one of the few people that really likes Karent. In fact, I don't understand why she is so universally disliked. She seems to be very sweet and nice, she doesn't unnessarily attack the other women, like most of them do, she's not malicious and envious, and she is obviously very smart and a successful dentist. Her only 'crime' this season, was that she wanted to be photographed with the famous artist --- and she had the unmitigated gall (I'm being facetious here) to tweet the photo before Adrianna tweeted her photo with him. Big F***ing Deal! The women also made a huge deal about the fact that Karent was in denial about her boyfriend Rudolfo's cheating on her --- but I don't understand why Karent's refusal to jump on their vitriolic anti-Rudolfo bandwagon, was a reason to dislike HER. I am also aware that when Karent is attacked she responds with that famous 'smile' that seems to annoy the heck out of everybody --- but really, in comparison to how horrible Adrianna, Lea, Ana and JoAnna are, Karent is pretty much an angel.
    MsDiva2007 and sparklete like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Geez, these women are so pretty, have beautiful clothing, massive jewelry, lovely homes, easy living, nothing but the best. I cannot figure out why they present themselves as clowns. Makes no sense at all!
    Actually, it makes all of the sense in the world! Isn't it all about "location, location, location"??? And isn't there actually a Clown College located in Florida??? Could have sworn that I heard that somewhere!!!
    Prism likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It is about casting. This crew might be a little more single and divorced than the other groups. We see dating turmoil. (Not saying that married folk have it made. Married women might squash the memes more so.).....much self made drama.....instead of self made peace (listening and mind discipline).
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-31-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few people that really likes Karent. In fact, I don't understand why she is so universally disliked. She seems to be very sweet and nice, she doesn't unnessarily attack the other women, like most of them do, she's not malicious and envious, and she is obviously very smart and a successful dentist. Her only 'crime' this season, was that she wanted to be photographed with the famous artist --- and she had the unmitigated gall (I'm being facetious here) to tweet the photo before Adrianna tweeted her photo with him. Big F***ing Deal! The women also made a huge deal about the fact that Karent was in denial about her boyfriend Rudolfo's cheating on her --- but I don't understand why Karent's refusal to jump on their vitriolic anti-Rudolfo bandwagon, was a reason to dislike HER. I am also aware that when Karent is attacked she responds with that famous 'smile' that seems to annoy the heck out of everybody --- but really, in comparison to how horrible Adrianna, Lea, Ana and JoAnna are, Karent is pretty much an angel.
    As the season was drawing to an end, I found myself also liking Karent more....I wouldn't be friends w/her because while having some admirable attributes, she's still a social climber/overly plastic/insecure woman who wants to be a celeb and loved very badly. They all do.
    But her active caring about her elderly parents, her respect for her mother's advice, her refusal to indulge in meanness and petty gossip are all good things.....The SMILE is annoying tho.
    I think she and Lisa are the only ones who arent' always thinking about themselves all the time!
    It's funny and educational to me about all these Real Housewives..........they seem to have everything and yet I've never seen so much insecurity.....and bad manners.
    Lizard and sparklete like this.

FORT Regular

It's funny I started this season with Lea Black being my favorite Miami HW and ended it with a very low opinion of her (almost on the level of Adriana). I totally agree with Ana about Lea and how fake she is - of course most of them are but Lea takes it to a whole new level. The constant name dropping, her aura of self importance never hit home to me until the reunion and then her constant attacks on Marysol were the clincher for me. Marysol seems like such a sweet down to earth person and for her to keep going at her trying to ruin her business reputation was telling. Ana has it right.

The women are so obsessed with Karent's smile its just crazy. I would smile too alot if I looked like her. The women makes her money off giving other people a nice smile with her dentistry.Her teeth are her calling card. I would smile too.

Ana & Adrianna are hateful twits. I love Lisa she is just not going to lower herself to the low level of the other women.
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I find this cast irritating, but I continue to tune in. I always have trouble understanding what Mama Elsa is saying.....don't see what Andy thinks is so endearing about her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

omg. i hate karen't smile too tho! it's highly annoying and fake lol. it's not an attractive smile at all!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    The women are so obsessed with Karent's smile its just crazy. I would smile too alot if I looked like her. The women makes her money off giving other people a nice smile with her dentistry.Her teeth are her calling card. I would smile too.

Ana & Adrianna are hateful twits. I love Lisa she is just not going to lower herself to the low level of the other women.

If I had to meet & greet any of these women, I'd be tempted instead of giving them a cheeky kiss-kiss, I'd just walk up and one by one slap them on the face, first a front-hand slap, then back on the other cheek.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread