+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    I am new to posting here but have been reading the posts for a long time. Not sure if I will watch Miami. It seems every season they get more and more fake and scripted in my opinion. I too am wondering when will they end the new cities.

I think they'll keep trying until they finally realize they're losing money. I have no problem with how many cities of Housewives we have. They'll either be good and people will watch or they'll sink.
    Very simple.

I watched last night (there was a sneak preview after Watch What Happens Live) Did anyone else?

FORT Regular

I found a news article about Marysol being arrested with her mother on suspicion of DUI in January of 2010. Maybe I will watch this one. lol

"
    Marysol Patton was busted for DUI in January of 2010. The Real Housewives of Miami star was picked up by police on suspicions of drunk driving but didn't serve any time in the slammer.

"According to the Florida State's Attorney's Office, Marysol, 44, was arrested by Miami Police in January 2010 for DUI but pled guilty to a lesser charge of Reckless Driving and escaped with a $1000 fine, plus $581 in court costs" (via Perez Hilton).

Of course this is all coming out now because Bravo is getting ready to air the first episode of the new group of Housewives on Tuesday night at 10PM EST. It's only in typical reality show fashion that anything bad that previously happened to any of these women is revealed before the show starts because it helps build hype and anticipation. The season is already set up nicely since The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was one of the most popular seasons yet.

So Marysol Patton has a DUI in her closet... who know what else will pop up in the coming days?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlgrl View Post
    I watched last night (there was a sneak preview after Watch What Happens Live) Did anyone else?
    Dang, I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlgrl View Post

Yep, I watched, I thought it was kinda boring. I hope there is more life in the coming episodes. It was on late where I live so I was tired and didn't catch everything or everyone's names. The three brunettes kind of look alike. The one blonde lady with the huge upper lip and her mother were scary looking!
    They must do plastic surgery in Miami too! I will have to watch again on Tuesday might and pay more attention to who's who.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    They must do plastic surgery in Miami too! I will have to watch again on Tuesday might and pay more attention to who's who.
    Oh, for sure, every kind of fakery is hot stuff in Miami. South Beach rakes them all into one pile!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by srwiner View Post
    I am new to posting here but have been reading the posts for a long time. Not sure if I will watch Miami. It seems every season they get more and more fake and scripted in my opinion. I too am wondering when will they end the new cities.
    Welcome aboard, srwiner. Do watch, then come here for the real laughs! FORT is positively addictive, I swear- moreso than the RH episodes.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Oh, for sure, every kind of fakery is hot stuff in Miami. South Beach rakes them all into one pile!
    That's where most of the show Nip/Tuck took place. South Beach people make So Cal people look normal.

As to DUI's, I'm surprised more housewives haven't been arrested for that, given the amount of drinking, especially wine that they seem to be ever present in these shows. That's probably why they have so many limos all the time.

FORT Regular

all right you guys. You talked me into watching. I will DVR it and watch over the weekend. lol I can't miss out on the fun.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Miami is definitely one of the hot spots for beauty and plastic surgery! Several years ago, in 2004, Bravo aired a FABULOUS 6 part reality show called MIAMI SLICE about six South Beach Miami plastic surgeons and their families. It was wonderful, and a real eye opener!!! Now that the RH of Miami series is airing, I would love it if they would re-run the Miami Slice episodes as well. Did anyone else ever see it?

+ Reply to Thread