+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Gotta disagree with you on Halle learning her lesson, given the big fight between her ex and her new guy at Thanksgiving. Poor beautiful Halle...she just doesn't have a good man-picker.
    I also didn't see the other women as getting glee from telling Karent...they seemed to be united on this subject. They wanted her to be informed even if it was bad news. I think this was more for respect for another woman's problems.
    If Karent went down deep inside herself, I think she has always suspected Rodolpho (sp?) of fooling around......but she borders just a little bit on being desperate....wants a good marriage, and babies and fell for this jerk.
    He has no intention of marrying her and giving up his freedom and his (most likely) many women....
    I feel the same way about Roman and Joanna....if they haven't married after 5 years of an engagement, I doubt they ever will.....although in this case, I think neither of them can commit....and I also think Joanna needs a husband who knows that she will always be closer to her sister than her husband.
    I don't like Karent but I feel bad for her. Hope she wakes up and dumps the cad.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Halle is damn near 50 years old! I'm pretty sure she's stuck in her hooking up with loser-men ways. Of course, other than her stellar looks, she doesn't seem to be a prize, either.

And, about Karent and her friends, I think they were, pretty much holding their breaths awaiting her reaction.
    sparklete likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i am convinced halle berry is the real problem, not the men.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Halle is damn near 50 years old! I'm pretty sure she's stuck in her hooking up with loser-men ways. Of course, other than her stellar looks, she doesn't seem to be a prize, either.

And, about Karent and her friends, I think they were, pretty much holding their breaths awaiting her reaction.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Whoa, Lisa is only 29? I thought her fertility issues were from being older, with all the botox and fillers in her face. I feel bad for her not being able to stay pregnant, but using that stuff too early just ages a person.

Bimini looks nice, but what is up with all these HWs driving monster golf carts recklessly?

Shut the Front Door ..... Lisa is ONLY 29 YEARS OLD ??!!! My gosh, I was always thinking that she looked overly pulled and plasticized for a 39 or 40 year old woman. She needs to lay the heck off the plastic surgery stat!

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Shut the Front Door ..... Lisa is ONLY 29 YEARS OLD ??!!! My gosh, I was always thinking that she looked overly pulled and plasticized for a 39 or 40 year old woman. She needs to lay the heck off the plastic surgery stat!
    but she is her husband's greatest creation!!! Everytime I hear her say that in the opening, I picture Dr Frankentein in his lab.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lisa-stein???? Sounds about right.

And Andy Cohen's WWHL, with Mama Elsa and Mark Consuelos, was one of the worst WWHLs I have seen.
    Prism likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Whoa, Lisa is only 29? I thought her fertility issues were from being older, with all the botox and fillers in her face. I feel bad for her not being able to stay pregnant, but using that stuff too early just ages a person.

Bimini looks nice, but what is up with all these HWs driving monster golf carts recklessly?
    WHOA! How is it that a woman in her 20s look like that???? I don't think I'd want to use her husband for my surgeon! He might make me look like the ugly people in the old Twilight Zone program!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Gotta disagree with you on Halle learning her lesson, given the big fight between her ex and her new guy at Thanksgiving. Poor beautiful Halle...she just doesn't have a good man-picker.
    I also didn't see the other women as getting glee from telling Karent...they seemed to be united on this subject. They wanted her to be informed even if it was bad news. I think this was more for respect for another woman's problems.
    If Karent went down deep inside herself, I think she has always suspected Rodolpho (sp?) of fooling around......but she borders just a little bit on being desperate....wants a good marriage, and babies and fell for this jerk.
    He has no intention of marrying her and giving up his freedom and his (most likely) many women....
    I feel the same way about Roman and Joanna....if they haven't married after 5 years of an engagement, I doubt they ever will.....although in this case, I think neither of them can commit....and I also think Joanna needs a husband who knows that she will always be closer to her sister than her husband.
    I don't like Karent but I feel bad for her. Hope she wakes up and dumps the cad.
    One of the wives, can't remember her name the one who brought it all up, was waiting on baited breath to see Karent crumble. That's sick. I'm glad that Karent didn't give into that. She kept up her grace under pressure from the gals. And only an absolute fool would think that someone like him would be utterly faithful in a long distance relationship. He's young, good looking, surely on one heck of an uptick in his career, he's not going to want to get settled down with an older woman who wants to tame him and have a child.

Male May-female December romances (on terms similar to Karent's) are not the rule but, a rare exception. I, being a 45-year old single woman, would know not to get any fancy notions of having anything deep and long term with a man even in his early 30s.

Her mother was right to not to put any stock into him. Rodolpho was NEVER into Karent!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    One of the wives, can't remember her name the one who brought it all up, was waiting on baited breath to see Karent crumble. That's sick. I'm glad that Karent didn't give into that. She kept up her grace under pressure from the gals. And only an absolute fool would think that someone like him would be utterly faithful in a long distance relationship. He's young, good looking, surely on one heck of an uptick in his career, he's not going to want to get settled down with an older woman who wants to tame him and have a child.

Male May-female December romances (on terms similar to Karent's) are not the rule but, a rare exception. I, being a 45-year old single woman, would know not to get any fancy notions of having anything deep and long term with a man even in his early 30s.

Her mother was right to not to put any stock into him. Rodolpho was NEVER into Karent!
    I completely disagree here with what you are saying......in the nicest way possible ....but I think the other women were really wanting to inform her about the rumors and help her see that she was clinging to her needs desperately.
    I think she is totally delusional and very needy and desperate. Anyone can see right thru Rodolpho except Karent.
    Coco46 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread