+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Dr. Lenny's mother gets on my last nerve!!!! I remember her from many years ago when Dr. Lenny was on Bravo's "Miami Slice." In the old days, she was a dumpy, fat, grey haired old grandma type from the 'old country.' No class, no style, no fancy clothes, no snooty airs. Then Lenny did her face lift and she looked a bit better --- still relatively 'grandma' looking, but somewhat better. Now, 8 years later, she has apparently had much more plastic surgery, and the face full of makeup, and the bleached blond hair, and the expensive clothes and jewelry --- she's a very lucky woman that her son is so wealthy and takes such good care of her!! (And that nasty comment she made, about how 'awful' it was that Obama wanted people to SHARE their money -- I just wanted to slap her. If it weren't for her son, she wouldn't have any money that she'd have to share!

And if that wasn't bad enough, she was SO arrogant and critical of Lisa. On top of her constant criticism of Lisa + Lisa's cooking/cleaning, she kept telling Lisa she needs to have a baby, in spite of the fact that she surely KNOWS that Lisa has had THREE MISCARRIAGES -- and in spite of each of those heartbreaks, Lisa is still desperately trying to have a baby. Jeeze Louise!!!! Change your attitude lady! She makes me so mad!

PS I don't understand why Lisa and Lenny don't consider surrogacy. Lisa clearly can get pregnant --- she just just can't carry a baby past a certain point. But they could implant an embryo into a surrogate and have a baby of their own that way.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 12-02-2012 at 12:37 AM.

So that put the pieces together between Anna's texts and Rodolpho. Creepy accusing the nearest Anna of sending you texts that someone you are receiving from another Anna.

I feel for Karent. Kudos to Lisa for being sensitive and being there. Lia holds her liquor well. Adrianna is very stressed. She should just let go of the fighting and put the energy to good things.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

I've missed several episodes of this one but I did watch tonight. I think Karent is in denial. I think deep down inside she knows Rodolpho is cheating on her but she loves him and doesn't want to let go of her dream of marrying him and having children. It's very sad when intelligent, educated women are so insecure when it comes to men. I feel sorry for her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When you get warnings, warnings, and warnings and you proceed to hitch your wagon to that person that you have been made aware is a loser and treats you less than how you should be treated, you will have an unhappy life with only yourself to blame for it. It would be a shame to bring a child/children into the world with a situation like that.

I don't feel sorry for her.... this is called 'selective ignorance'. She is being a voluntary participant.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 12-07-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

what I feel sorry for is the glee taken by these ladies except for Lisa & Joanna at letting her know. I thought it was uncalled for.
    norealityhere and sparklete like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't think they took glee in letting her know, but they thought that she should, so they told her. I think it would be wrong for them not to tell her if they do, indeed, have information; now, what she does about it is strictly up to her.

This is the kind of info that you may not know is in your best interest until it's too late. If she does not feel that she can trust her group, then she shouldn't be hanging with them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Adrianna did say has anyone here been cheated on. They were sensitive. Since Karent is not married to him., they did the right thing telling her. And if she were married to him I would say it would be a more difficult thing to determine. She might love him to the exclusion of others almost no matter what.

Love means different things to people.
    You can do it!

Adrianna actually showed a lot of empathy for Karent this time. I remember from Season 1 she had a really bad story of having been cheated on. and she was married to that one and had a child with him. If they were going to gang up on her and make sport of the news, they would have just come out with it and waved the pictures in her face insted of taking Lisa aside and asking her, as a cloe friend of Karent, what she thought should be done. This episode, I actually liked most of these women more than usual

I don't understand how some women like Karent and Joanna can be so attractive and successful and yet not ditch the men that treat them poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When you get warnings, warnings, and warnings and you proceed to hitch your wagon to that person that you have been made aware is a loser and treats you less than how you should be treated, you will have an unhappy life with only yourself to blame for it. It would be a shame to bring a child/children into the world with a situation like that.

I don't feel sorry for her.... this is called 'selective ignorance'. She is being a voluntary participant.
    Sounds like you are talking about Rhianna or Halle Berry also!
    There's a lot of them out there that need to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sounds like you are talking about Rhianna or Halle Berry also!
    There's a lot of them out there that need to learn the hard way.
    They are seeking highs from the love drug and ignoring the lows. I think Halle may have learned.

I wonder what was bugging Adrianna so badly.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread