+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Dragonlady, yes Joanna does wear leather. She was called out about it on Watch What Happens Live when it was pointed out to her that the designer handbags she carries are leather. She claimed it was okay because the leather comes from a bi-product when animals are killed for food, but animals killed for fur are killed for only that reason. Sounds to me like she had to really work hard to come up with a distinction to make that one okay in her mind. It also makes me wonder just how passionate about fur she is when cameras are not around to promote her career by claiming she's against it.

AcookerTV, ITA about all you said.
    I'm sure her PR person came up w/that excuse for her.......I don't even wonder if she's passionate about fur or just wants to be passionate to be passionate.
    I guess I'm old...probably old fashioned too but I found her ad for not wearing fur a tad gross and ..........am at a loss of just the right word... Could it be "classless?"
    Just stepped over a line for me...........
    MsDiva2007 and Coco46 like this.

Watching the latest episode today, I realized that these are the saddest bunch of women yet of all the Housewives.
    I feel sorry for them with their need to always look a certain way....with the help of sky-high heels everywhere. Lots of plastic surgery.
    Where do they keep all that jewelry they wear? They must need a room just for jewelry and shoes and of course, handbags.

And as for always needing to look a certain way, they have amongst them the tragic example of Elsa..........that poor poor woman, in her search for continued beauty, ended up with a horribly deformed face. I fee so bad for her. She was a gorgeous woman and now no one would recognize her...probably not her own mother. It is just so very sad.
    But I don't think any of them can see what's going on at all.

Bravo is very good at picking these strange characters with their very obvious emotional problems, living the so-called "Good Life." Money just buys you more stuff but your problems are no different than the rest of people.
    momrek06 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Wow, some of these RH Miami women are really megalomaniacs and crazy!!!! Especially Adriana and Joanna! Regarding their brawl at Lisa's party --- I watched their fight several times in slow motion, and it looked to me like Adriana started it! Although Joanna was definitely running after Adriana screaming at her, as Adriana was trying to walk away from her, from what I could see, Joanna did not reach out to touch/hurt Adrianna (as Adriana is claiming she did) --- but Adriana did turn around and punch Joanna in the face! So to me, Adriana clearly was the one who struck the first blow --- although oddly enough, most people seemed to see it the other way around.

I saw Adriana trying to leave and Joanna grabbing her with her fingers . I am not sorry that
    Adriana hit her. Adriana was leaving and it should have ended there. Joanna however would not let it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The alcohol tells me that Joanna grabbed Adriana, thus the well-deserved (though not hard enough) punch/slap! WWHL viewers also voted that Adriana's version was the accurate one.

Joanna makes her living with her face, so she shouldn't put her face in jeopardy of being rearranged.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Elsa knows how to yank the chords. I am all alone...all by myself... I wonder if anyone will be around if I get old to yank their chains.

Adrianna is very strange. She must have felt pretty low when Roman was telling her her finger waiving was disrespectful..and I guess Roman being shamed for his cheating ways forced him into a women's spat.

I think Joanna might have in a hey you I am talking to way touched her. I do not see why Joanna had a realm to chase her. Like oils anyone pay attention to what she is saying.and would it matter. I do not think artists become washed up. They are just no longer popular in that way.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Wow, some of these RH Miami women are really megalomaniacs and crazy!!!! Especially Adriana and Joanna! Regarding their brawl at Lisa's party --- I watched their fight several times in slow motion, and it looked to me like Adriana started it! Although Joanna was definitely running after Adriana screaming at her, as Adriana was trying to walk away from her, from what I could see, Joanna did not reach out to touch/hurt Adrianna (as Adriana is claiming she did) --- but Adriana did turn around and punch Joanna in the face! So to me, Adriana clearly was the one who struck the first blow --- although oddly enough, most people seemed to see it the other way around.
    I didn't re-watch the show but your theory sounds good to me.
    I think that this fight allowed me to find one redeeming value of Joanna........something I never thought I'd say. She did not over play the slap...whine like a victim...seek medical help...all for attention. And she could have since like someone mentioned here, she does earn her living with her face/looks.
    So 1 point for Joanna and that will most likely be the last.
    Lizard likes this.

A E I O U, A E I O U, A E I O U

Since the energy guy was always in a sweet mood, I do not really know what to think of him. (I might swing further to one side of the spaceship scale though.)

The women did look lovely at Leah's charity function. I see Joanna has the power of stunning men silly. And Adrianna's bf was embarrassed by her slut comments. That is obviously not the first time Adrianna has hit someone. She went right for the face. And the look on her face when she did it. That's a look any gang member could be proud of.

The two women bemoaning their single state. I can see they are very much a like. Both have a beauty about them. They are choosing to hang on when the other person is absent.....Quick conclusion: there must be something attracting them to men that will leave them. I say look at their history and how they have treated women....Or better, go it alone and do something for yourself or your friends.
    You can do it!

Mama Elsa. She is not happy. When Bravo first aired her, I thought she was delusional to think she'd be popular and sought after; and thought Bravo terribly cruel to put her face out there. Now... I see a fragile, elderly woman, who once apparently was gorgeous, much in demand, and in control of her life. Now she is afraid --- the "alone" thing, even though uttered dramatically, probably is very real to her.

I think I understand her desire to accompany her daughter in the Bravo mix. It's a chance to be relevant again. She seems like a decent human being, not feeling well at all, physically frail, pushing herself to go out and about, trying to be interesting and have a good life. She may not have much time left, and her daughter certainly will miss her. I wish them well.
    sparklete likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread