+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I think you are right Prism. In the cities where friendships are manufactured instead of the women knowing each other outside of the show, it does make a big difference. I watch the Miami cast, but don't enjoy it as much as some of the other ones. I like Marysol (but she doesn't seem like she's on much this season) and I kind of like Lea, but other than them, the women don't really offer any redeeming qualities. They are mean spiteful people who enjoy picking fights with each other. It's a little entertaining to watch the fights, but it gets exhausting.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I must say I was disappointed that Adriana did not throw a punch that knocked Joanna straight the _____ out!!! Adriana tried her best to get away from her. Joanna's boyfriend had already left her to stand alone, and had told her before that he couldn't take her drinking any longer. Joanna's sister had commented on how her sister became when she was drinking. Joanna needs to wake up and see that people she thinks should be her closest allies are not on her drinking side. Check yourself and you habits, girl!

Everybody BUT her cannot be wrong.
    AmyKay, MsDiva2007 and buttahfly like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think there's a reason why I really disliked Joanna on DWTS.
    She is not a nice person at all.
    Can't stand Karent, either. Definitely a s**t starter!
    AmyKay likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

What an episode! Glad I didn't miss it because it was hard to believe my own eyes and ears.

Adriana......is a dumb little girl, w/quite a temper....I don't think she's in love w/her "fiance" but he satisfies her needs, i.e. financial support so she can play at her beloved "Art." Also she seems to need other people to tell her if she's a good mother.

Joana....is brain dead but gorgeous....should never have a drink because she becomes someone else and it isn't pretty...ever....what kind of sister tells the other that if she doesn't shut up, she'll no longer have a sister??!!!

Lea.... can hardly stand ANY of the other women....she's doing the "show" and that's the extent of her emotional involvement....and you can read it right in her "humor," as she calls it....she says something mean and then follows w/"just joking!"

Lisa is intellectually and emotionally about 12 years of age.

Karent....plays sweet as sugar but does absolutely everything for the sole purpose of what benefits her.

Marysol.....I kind of like her...there's a sweetness in her but she really doesn't seem very bright...not generally and definitely not emotionally.....like a grown up little girl.

Ana....I generally like her but wonder about how she is unable to completely separate from her husband.
    And absolutely NONE of these women are friends.
    AmyKay and Lizard like this.

I think DL is spot on with a lot of these women. Ana might have more in common with a lot of American women...enjoying her rambunctious daughters and celebrating life as it is...Pretty lady. I think she might like the other women. For sure all of these women have better friends (that do not pass Andy's interesting enough, drama test for viewing).

I do not see Joanna as stupid. I think alcohol could be very very very negative. (I never have drank and my parents didn't/don't either). People will make decisions to not invest time in her because of the checking out. Right now people are making excuses for her. But they will grow tired of it. Better to spend time on someone you do not have to make excuses for. And would she really want her children to think she was not there for them. As kind as she is to animals would she want to harm her children (future children).

That being said, I think that youth and indirection that it has are stressers that are definitely not fun. But everyone has that. So accept that. I just right now see Joanna as young...possibly with job stresses and definitely with dealing with a shifty man stress. I think she should invest her time in something she knows to not be stressful and solutions will come to her (walking, spending timd with sister, writing on Fort lol, knitting, watching tv). Alcohol is bringing her drama and bad people.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-30-2012 at 08:26 AM.
    You can do it!

Retract comments excusing Joanna. I watched the Andy show. I will not make any more excuses for her.

A 30 year old woman sounding like a 12 year old. She could be 50 years old and act the same way (learn nothing).
    (Marta was 13 years old when she had sex with gross Joe? I would not mind seeing other moms filing criminal charges on him.....gross man)

(Absolutely no defense is a defense.)
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still can't identify all of these women, one from another. Why does everyone like to try to look alike?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Joanna is nasty. I did not like her on DWTS. I saw through her veneer of beauty to the grinch that lives inside her dirty soul. The things she said on WWHL telling people to go back go the slums or some such nonsense
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

yes, she is one dumb bunny....had trouble listening to her go on and on about people who would DARE to wear fur around her.....She must be the most important person on this Earth....
    wonder if she wears leather shoes???? Bet she does. Louboutin usually uses leather and I definitely recall seeing the red under-sole on a few of the ladies.
    wasn't Marysol wearing feathers, not fur??
    Wonder if Joanna can tell the difference?
    Wasn't Lea wearing feathers??
    And Adriana had feathers on her little hat/Fascinator....
    I'm very confused.
    And why can't any of these women keep their boobs from popping out of their clothes?

We working stiffs would have trouble keeping gainful employment if our boobs were popping out of our clothes in our off hours. (Well maybe it helps some professions).

Joanna's pocketbook would pray that no one was watching the Andy show if it had a brain. Tell someone they are washed up and they start acting washed up (even though they were not)...a psychological experiment.

The dark hair and lips will start wearing Adrianna instead of vice verse.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread