+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    There are pictures of mamma elsa when she was younger on the net. She was pretty. She half looks like Marysol. If she had not had anything done I bet she would look much better. It looks like she had an allergic reaction to something.
    I believe she touched on her appearance a little bit. A doctor botched up her surgery. How the surgery got botched, I have no idea. I guess she can't get corrective surgery?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I read where some are saying that Elsa is going to get new free plastic surgery to repair her face, paid for by Bravo.
    I'll be glad if she gets herself fixed...what a beautiful woman she once was .....but....these shows sure go way out !
    I'm more and more disliking what these women are all beginning to look like and that they are promoting the fact that you should do everything!! to maintain your "looks" and young is always better.

Yes it does look like the good doc is much older than 45. I am 47 so I should know. Crazy how people will say what they think they can get away with.

Horrible to have three miscarriages. I had a friend who had three miscarriages before they determined she had Rh beg blood. That was 20 years ago. I am sure someone would not overlook such a thing these days....

The booby one does appear to be very nice. Lea's dissatisfied face is not very satisfying. Fun to see mama Rosa dance around. I am not sure what this beat me to the tweet thing is about...so much wasted energy.

The one in the yellow dress talking about fake Miami people....

Plastic surgery-- any type of surgery could pose a health hazard. It looks like they want to be valued for their outside. Get the fake looks to go with the fake friends.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-14-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    You can do it!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I read where some are saying that Elsa is going to get new free plastic surgery to repair her face, paid for by Bravo.
    I'll be glad if she gets herself fixed...what a beautiful woman she once was .....but....these shows sure go way out !
    I'm more and more disliking what these women are all beginning to look like and that they are promoting the fact that you should do everything!! to maintain your "looks" and young is always better.
    On 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Bruce Jenner got a plastic surgery re-do a year or two ago, to repair the horribly botched up plastic surgery that he formerly had --- and it worked to a great extent cause he looks much better now than he did. Not perfect, by any means, but much better! I hope the same for Mama Elsa because it must be terrible to have someone botch up your face so badly --- it's bad enough to get old and to look it, but to have a botched up face lift on top of that --- whew! Very difficult!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People KILL me comparing how they look at their age to what other people look like....and I am not talking, specifically about you Lizard, so please don't take anything I say personally......many people ALWAYS do that. We all age differently, mostly due to our genetics, but we ALL age, fight it all you want. The only person you are usually fooling is YOU and what you think you see in your "magic mirror"....think "Romper Bomper Stomper Boo! Tell me, tell me, tell me DO!" I say leave people's looks alone!

(And that was your sermon for today! )
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I had heard that Bruce Jenner had his surgery redone.
    I'm sorry, but I think it looks just as bad as it did before.
    He was an extremely handsome man. He should have just allowed himself to age gracefully. He would have looked a lot better than he does now.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    People KILL me comparing how they look at their age to what other people look like....and I am not talking, specifically about you Lizard, so please don't take anything I say personally......many people ALWAYS do that. We all age differently, mostly due to our genetics, but we ALL age, fight it all you want. The only person you are usually fooling is YOU and what you think you see in your "magic mirror"....think "Romper Bomper Stomper Boo! Tell me, tell me, tell me DO!" I say leave people's looks alone!

I think the age is a blessing. I quote it. And in my head I review where I have been. When one is younger, I think they want to be valued more for their looks than their internal content. And the gift of age is that you do not have to feel like you need to look a certain way.

Is fibbing about one's age a red flag for other bigger whoppers? It might be.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I keep it simple....I let it be known that I don't discuss any numbers, at all. Age, weight, money, phone numbers.....you name it.
    Lizard likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

These ladies I mean are just boring. The arguments are even sleep inducing lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

Really I think we all do it-- it's kind of like the fact that a huge majority of people think they're smarter than most people.

+ Reply to Thread