+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    You know its a problem when the housewife they seem to focus on the most and who gets the most airtime is Adrianna. Her accent is annoying, storyline boring (attending/organizing art shows and designing a boat), and I see absolutely zero chemistry with her older "fiancee."
    I cannot stand her accent, it's grating as all hale. And I don't like seeing her talk, her mouth has huge vampire quality. She's an art connoisseur? I. Don't. Think. So.

Wish Lea would be nicer, I want to like her b/c she has a sense of humor and is smart.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I truly understand that feeling! And Miami just isn't it. Besides the lousy stories, these are really a bunch of strange looking women who seem to spend a lot of time trying to all look exactly the same with strange look.
    I worry a little if this is supposed to be the epitome of beauty now.
    I couldn't agree more. That 'look' like alien. And they truly think they look beautiful. Cheek implants...no! Enhanced lips.....no! Huge fake boobs that stay put no matter what position..... no! Bad nose jobs..... no! And not to mention all the crazy eye work they get. Don't they really see themselves on the show as we do?
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I couldn't agree more. That 'look' like alien. And they truly think they look beautiful. Cheek implants...no! Enhanced lips.....no! Huge fake boobs that stay put no matter what position..... no! Bad nose jobs..... no! And not to mention all the crazy eye work they get. Don't they really see themselves on the show as we do?
    They can't possibly see themselves like we do....or they would scream. It's probably like body dysmorphic disorder....they get so "into" their faces, their bodies and plastic surgery....and hang out with everyone else who is exactly the same....pretty soon, you've got a Tribe!
    Most live on the Island of Bravo.
    candor, cavendish, Lizard and 1 others like this.

Karent and her boyfriend do seem awfully fake to me.
    And, if anything, he seems like he'd have more of an eye for Andy Cohen than any of these ladies!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I have missed quite a few episodes and was out of town. So I do not really have their names down (what's new).

Lea--I like her. Right amount of friendliness and authority. Must have a good level of self esteem (from age, money, and luck).
    Ana--I do not know why she is holding on to husband. More natural looking than some on this show.
    Adrianna--Youth, BJs and plastic surgery can go a long way with an old man, but not enough to get married. I think she should not have gotten so invested in this guy. It looks like she is too invested to do anything but be with him now.
    The model and her sister--I like them both. When you get older (older than these girls are) they will recognize a need for one another. They are just recognizing it earlier. Maybe they will also recognize that they need to surround themselves by better men.....appreciated the cry baby parts "I hate him. I hate him. I hate him." Good thing I don't drink. I probably would not find that as amusing.
    Booby young one--Either she is too skinny or that is a bad boob job or both. The skin is puckering. And I start thinking she looks more like a male body builder than a feminine woman.
    Karent--If she wants the actor, then she deserves the actor.
    Elaine--freaky big to want to dress up in drag
    Marysol--I am not sure what she does or why she is successful. I sense a sadness from her divorce I guess....does not appear that she is a bad person
    Marysol's mother--At her age I think she might have physical ailments that bother her. I sense distress there also.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-12-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love Elaine's height. I don't think he's trying to fool anyone, and he looks damn good doing it! Work it, Boy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree with y'all, this is the worst of the RH franchise. These women might be even less interesting than the Orange County mean girls. I've posted this before, but I swear that series set in hot and/or tropical climates are pretty much always boring and shallow, as if the producers think the bikinis can do all the work. Remember Real Worlds Miami, Vegas and Cancun? Awful.

Anyway, I can't stop staring at Elsa's face. It's not just that's disfigured, it's twice the size of other faces. It's a pumpkin. How can plastic surgery make a face double in size?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Mama Elsa looks like she has been on steroids, if you ask me.

I do not remember Vegas and Cancun.......Just as well.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There are pictures of mamma elsa when she was younger on the net. She was pretty. She half looks like Marysol. If she had not had anything done I bet she would look much better. It looks like she had an allergic reaction to something.
    You can do it!

I haven't watched the last episode....don't know if I will but I keep forgetting to mention how I have to laugh when I look at two of the main characters.
    I watched Lisa and the good doctor Lenny talking.....and noticed that the front of Lenny's hair is so differently textured than the sides and back.....looks very much like he had a hair transplant.
    And doesn't it look like he's had plastic surgery also?? he's got that weird smooth shiny odd look that so many women have.
    Guess you get caught up in that way of seeing people and are just driven to get more and more.....endless quest.
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread