+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Dr. Lenny looks like he's had a bit too much Botox as well!
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Dr. Lenny looks like he's had a bit too much Botox as well!
    I think whomever did his eye job totally overdid it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think almost ALL of them look ridiculous and strange. I don't think all have had work done.

Lol this drag queen looks like Kim from RHOA .Lol I always said she reminded me of a drag queen haha!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I watched this crap-fest's 3rd episode tonight after I got home from a trying theater experience, and I'm not sure I can hang with it much longer. It's just so damn boring.

So Lea pays her housekeeper for doing nothing, there was no Elsa, and that human in the form of a side of beef got citizenship, drove like an idiot, and had 10 year anniversary on a club. Eh, yawn. I don't care about Marta and her drama with the DJ, I don't care about the drag queen's issues, and the dentist bores me to pieces. I was so bored, I couldn't pay attention to what charity Lea even has.

The ONE thing that interested me was the sushi. I didn't have dinner tonight and am stupidly hungry, but it's too late to eat.

I was more appalled on how she spoke of the housekeeper. lea spoke as if she was some sort of circus act to entertain her and her son.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought the housekeeper behaved LIKE a circus act. It was embarrassing and pathetic, especially when she "did her hair" and put the little colored balls on the housekeeper's hair. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't those things usually placed on children's hair. Can't help but wonder if the housekeeper is developmently delayed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amen !
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~
    But I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I thought the housekeeper behaved LIKE a circus act. It was embarrassing and pathetic, especially when she "did her hair" and put the little colored balls on the housekeeper's hair. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't those things usually placed on children's hair. Can't help but wonder if the housekeeper is developmently delayed.
    I think it may be more of a language thing. The whole thing was just so embarrassing.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Sad for Joanna. She's passed her peak and her boyfriend has clearly moved on -- at least, emotionally. I'm pretty sure they'll be broken up soon. And Karent is totally blind if she doesn't seen that her boyfriend is fooling around. From the little we've seen of her, I think she's waaaay too good for him, and can do better. It would be doing her a huge favor if he took off permanently.

Can't believe I'm really liking Lisa, Mrs. Plastic Surgeon, and I like her energy with Dr. Lenny. They seem to really enjoy each other. In that scene when all the girls and Dr. Lenny were talking about poor Mama Elsa's botched up plastic surgery, I was waiting for Lenny to offer to repair it (as best as he can). Disappointed that he didn't step up to the plate. Years ago on Bravo's show, Miami Slice, he did his own mother's face lift. I thought that was kind of a no-no, but he did the surgery, and his mom looked pretty good afterwards.

+ Reply to Thread