+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I read somewhere online that the woman (RH of Miami) who was blonde and older, has just filed for divorce from her husband. Can't remember her name.
    I didn't really like the Miami show but maybe with new women, it'll be better. I'd prefer the DC wives also, especially since the Salarhi's (sp?) wouldn't be there. I'm still giggling inside at the fact that deceitful Tarq got such a come-uppance with his show-piece of a wife, leaving him. Without her, he has very little scams to do but I'm sure he'll come up with something. I read that he's suing the Journey guy for "stealing" his wife. Yeah, that'll work.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 02-16-2012 at 02:34 AM.

I think the older woman is Lea or Leah... she befriended the vampire mouth black hair younger woman. If it's Lea/Leah, she was married to a lawyer by the last name Black- he's very well known in S. Florida, has had high profile criminal clients. Hmmm... wonder if it's her getting a divorce, I hope not. She was rather intelligent and did a lot of real charity work - not pretend stuff.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

OK! I think Bravo got it RIGHT this time with the new cast of RH of Miami!

“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MIAMI” PREMIERES ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 AT 10PM ET/PT
    "Season Two Welcomes Lisa Hochstein, Joanna Krupa, Ana Quincoces and Karent Sierra To Join Returning Housewives Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton

NEW YORK – July 24, 2012 – Temperatures rise and so does the drama as Bravo Media hits the beach when “The Real Housewives of Miami” premieres with a supersized 75-miniute episode on Thursday, September 13th at 10pm et/pt. Returning Housewives Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton are joined this season by socialite Lisa Hochstein, supermodel Joanna Krupa, successful lawyer and chef Ana Quincoces and celebrity dentist Karent Sierra. Also returning in a recurring role is Alexia Echevarria, who made her son Frankie’s rehabilitation from a bad automobile accident earlier this year her main priority. Season two gives viewers an inside look into the aspirational lives of seven women as they juggle family, work and a spicy social scene in the hottest city in the world. Whether shopping on Ocean Drive or out on the town in South Beach these ladies prove that in Miami, the skirts are short and so are the tempers. For more information, visit [url=http://www.BravoTV.com]. For a sneak peek, go to: The Real Housewives of Miami Season 2 - Everything Goes on in Miami - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

“The Real Housewives of Miami” season two cast includes:

Lea Black: This Texas native leaves an indelible mark on Miami being a dedicated mom, devoted wife, committed philanthropist and savvy business-woman. Married to Roy Black, one of the top criminal defense attorneys in the country, Lea is founder of the Annual Blacks Gala, which she turned into one of Miami’s landmark social events and also an opportunity to raise millions of dollars over the past fifteen years for her Consequences Charity.

Adriana De Moura: Best known as the Brazilian Bombshell of the Miami art scene. Before settling on Miami's exclusive Hibiscus Island, Adriana studied art & culture in Florence and at Paris' Sorbonne Institute. Between discovering new artists and hitting the boutiques on South Beach, Adriana concentrates her time on her 12 year-old son, Alex, who like his mother, is a burgeoning concert pianist.

Lisa Hochstein: A self-proclaimed “professional housewife,” Lisa Hochstein is married to legendary Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Lenny Hochstein, who is known as the "Boob God" of Miami. Married in 2009 at their gorgeous Sunset Island mansion, Lisa and Lenny have been leaving their mark on the Miami social scene ever since. This 29 year-old beauty made three appearances in Playboy magazine and can often be found shopping, lounging and hanging out with her maid and best friend Daisy. (My note: For anyone who remembers the Bravo docu-series 'MIAMI SLICE' from 2004, Lisa Hochstein is married to Dr. Lenny Hochstein, who was one of the plastic surgeons who was featured on the show. Lenny was a bit of a 'womanizer' who was dating tons of gorgeous girls, including his Office Manager, Michelle Heavens, who was madly in love with him. Michelle apparently still works there! Wonder if she'll be on the new show, and if she's in competition with the wife?)

Joanna Krupa: Born in Warsaw, Poland and raised in Chicago, Joanna Krupa is a model and actress who splits her time between Miami and Los Angeles. She has appeared on magazine covers including FHM, Shape and Playboy. This versatile beauty has guest starred in various television series including “Las Vegas,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” and has been hosting and judging Poland's “Next Top Model” since 2010. She also competed on “Dancing with the Stars” in 2009 with one-time champion Derek Hough. A huge supporter of the animal rights group PETA, Joanna has starred in several ads for the group. She has been engaged to Romain Zago, owner of Miami's Mynt night club for five years.

Marysol Patton: A life-long Miami native, Marysol Patton is best known for her work as a publicist and owner of The Patton Group, one of Miami's prominent PR and event planning groups. From celebrity-filled red carpets to premiere events for top fashion companies and restaurants, Marysol and her team have their finger on the pulse of Miami nightlife. Always one for rubbing elbows with some of Miami's most famous residents, Marysol is a fixture on the Miami social scene.

Ana Quincoces: A straight-shooting Cuban dynamo who tells it like it is, Ana is a successful business woman who is a partner at her law firm, in addition to being a celebrity chef and cookbook author. Voted Miami's "Hottest Chef" by Eater Magazine in 2011, Ana insists her greatest achievements in life are her two daughters, Kati, 20, and Beba, 19.

Karent Sierra: Born in New York City and raised in South Florida, Dr. Karent Sierra is Miami’s #1 celebrity dentist who firmly believes that creating “perfect” smiles can change lives. After attending dental school in Wisconsin, she opened up her own private practice in Coral Gables and now refers to herself as a Miami native through and through. Always one to keep her Colombian heritage alive, Karent moved her retired parents into her mansion and has been dating her telenovela star boyfriend, Rodolfo Jiménez, for the past two and half years."

NBC Media Centre - BRAVO MEDIA SOAKS IN THE SUN AND DRAMA AS
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 07-25-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Not 1 single word in the description of the cast members or show would intrigue me enough to bother watching. The only thing I remember about RHWM was the mother who looked like Jabba The Hut....gave me nitemares for weeks. Never really watched don't really care to now.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I thought NYC got a little ridiculous with a cast of 7 Housewives last season. I think they could have ditched Adriana too. Glad that Christy, the one who thought the charity event should have paid her for her appearance rather than her paying to attend the event, is gone
    AcookerTV likes this.

is marysol the one with the mom? please be so! i watch just for the scary looking mom!
    alizarules likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    is marysol the one with the mom? please be so! i watch just for the scary looking mom!
    Yep, that's her! I'm sure Andy's over the moon to have Elsa back.
    buttahfly likes this.

Oh then I won't watch...blech!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Some of these are new housewives, right?
    Didn't recognize the faces or the bios on some.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Some of these are new housewives, right?
    Didn't recognize the faces or the bios on some.
    Yeah, it looks like the only returning Miami Housewives are Lea (blond lady from Texas, older than the others), Adriana(I think she is Brazilian and a trophy wife) and Marysol ( the one with the unintentionally hilarious mother). 4 new ones. I still think 7 is too many.

+ Reply to Thread