+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

It wasn't that interesting to me. So I didn't watch most of it. I just watched the marriage proposal one and the momma making dire forecasts. And I watched the unwatchable scream fest reunion.

These women have so much going on. Why do they choose to make themselves miserable? To give us a lesson. Look at what people do?

I will say that none of the women who got forcasts should take them seriously. I think they will have joy in their live if they are good to other people. That being said, that momma character is often times funny. Is it ok to shut an old lady up when you know she is going to do something negative? Just say, oh my God where did you get that necklace? When was the last time you had sex? Do you think my ass is fat? Something like that. She will forget herself and take a bite on one of those.

I know it wasn't very popular but I really enjoyed Miami. Hoping for a second season. This can't be the last we see of Mama Elsa.
    alizarules likes this.

I'd watch another season just to see Crissy crash and burn. Bravo has her primed. (that her name? the one that's angry b/c she didn't get free advertising for her store.)
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Just read an article.......there WILL be a second season of this. Chrissy and Larsa are off the show, and two new housewives are coming on (One was on dancing with the stars, and the other is married to a plastic surgeon).

I guess married to a plastic surgeon is a trend, source of new wives
    alizarules likes this.
    You can do it!

Ahhh... they got rid of the right ones! I like the woman who is married to the lawyer by the last name Black, cannot remember her name. Love watching her b/c she's smart.

There was a really dumb one, long black hair, vampire mouth, had an elementary school age boy.... wonder if she's coming back to be beat on again. And Marysol, omg, yes, she is fun to watch - so is her mom, the Wildenstein twin. Oh, this should be interesting.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hmmph! I don't mind that Miami is coming back for a 2nd season, but I would have much preferred if DC was brought back instead. I am glad though, that Crissy won't be on the new season. I couldn't stand her. Don't remember Larsa very well. . .

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Oh, wow, I just realized who one of the new RHMiami Houswives is --- Does anyone remember the old Bravo series 'Miami Slice'? I loved it! It was a 6 part series in 2003 or 2004 (?) that followed the professional and private lives of several Miami plastic surgeons. Well, one of those surgeons was Leonard Hochstein, and apparently he's gotten married since then, to this new RHMiami housewife, Lisa Hochstein. I'm excited to see them cause there was a ton of drama centering around Lenny's love life, (and his office manager Michelle was totally in love with him) --- so I'm really curious to see how his marriage to Lisa is working out for him.

Crissy's narcissism added a lot of drama to the show. She was the one who thought she should have been paid to attend a benefit instead of paying for it, because she is so fabulous! I didn't like her, but I think I will enjoy the show less without her particular brand of crazy

Larsa was the one who was married to Scottie Pippen. She was good friends with Crissy.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread