+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Haven't finished watching it (not sure if I will) but it seems so scripted to me. And half the time, I can't understand what they're saying anyway. They talk so fast.
    I doubt it'll be back. I don't think anyone even cares about these women, one way or another.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl View Post
    The reunion show has been all about Adriana and Christy fighting with each other. No other housewife has had time to speak.
    At one point, I half-expected Andy to banish Adrianna to the back room while the rest of them continued. All these reunions have women walking off. I'm sure Andy was wishing someone would walk off last night!

That reunion show was a trainwreck! I liked the look on Andy's face like-I will never have a live reunion show with these house skanks again! And Adrianna was vicious! I thought she was going to fly across the room and rip Cristy's head off! And Andy and Lea kept trying to shut her up. I'd like to know what she was saying because they kept bleeping alot of what she said.
    I'm Ok with Lea, Marysol and Alexia. Larsa and Cristy are lying beotches though. And Larsa kept picking at Marysol's mom which was so disgusting and not 'cute'.
    I don't think this snark-o-rama will be back for a second season and that's OK with me.

I'm with you straycat80, Larsa & Christy have not a single redeeming value between the two of them. I think Christy truly believed she should/would be the star of the show...not with a personality like that! It always confounds me when people who are beautiful on the outside are so ugly inside. That's how I view both Larsa & Christy.

Adriana...she's just a flatout train wreck!

Thank goodness this was only 6 episodes long and hopefully they can all fade into obscurity now!

I've been trying to figure out what plastic surgery Christy has had. I have to assume lipo or something because I'd hate her even more if I truly thought she looked that great after kids, with no "help". Anyways, I found this pic of her.... her face looks quite a bit different now.

Vanessa: Unplugged!: Glen Rice arrested on felony battery of man

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    That reunion show was a trainwreck! I liked the look on Andy's face like-I will never have a live reunion show with these house skanks again! And Adrianna was vicious! I thought she was going to fly across the room and rip Cristy's head off! And Andy and Lea kept trying to shut her up. I'd like to know what she was saying because they kept bleeping alot of what she said.
    I'm Ok with Lea, Marysol and Alexia. Larsa and Cristy are lying beotches though. And Larsa kept picking at Marysol's mom which was so disgusting and not 'cute'.I don't think this snark-o-rama will be back for a second season and that's OK with me.
    ITA. And the look on the faces of Marysol and Alexia during the screaming matches was a mix of horrified and terrified, with a side of "get me out of here".

Adrianna did herself no favors last night, and showed herself to be totally classless IMO (and I didn't really dislike her before this). Larsa appears stunned that she wasn't the unanimous pick for "most popular" by the fans, and has still not been able to figure out why, but knew enough to keep her mouth shut through most of it. Not so Cristy, and I don't think she is anywhere near as pretty as she thinks she is, and BTW, nobody cares about your "business", Cristy, and that's why mention of it didn't make the show.

FORT Fan

The second I saw that they had shoehorned them all into the "clubhouse" set for the reunion I knew that this was the one and only season. Bravo wouldn't even spring for sofa's.
    Trust Me!

Wow, was Adriana upset with Christy!!
    I caught everything she was saying, even though they bleeped out 2/3 of it.
    I was glad that Marysol finally found her voice. She seems such a kind / sweet woman.
    Loved when Andy asked her about all the work her mom had had, and she said she did not know. Too funny. She's a classy woman.
    I thought it was a good reunion, but then I watch these for the pure
    trainwrecks. This one did not disappoint.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Wow, was Adriana upset with Christy!!
    I caught everything she was saying, even though they bleeped out 2/3 of it.
    I was glad that Marysol finally found her voice. She seems such a kind / sweet woman.
    Loved when Andy asked her about all the work her mom had had, and she said she did not know. Too funny. She's a classy woman.
    I thought it was a good reunion, but then I watch these for the pure
    trainwrecks. This one did not disappoint.
    I do need to say that Elsa is, although funny, seriously disfigured from all the surgery. It's my opinion, but I find her scary to look at.

Oh, I totally find her scary, as well. Every time, they show her face on camera, I wonder if it's not to serve as a cautionary tale to people. Kind of like those old anti - drug commercials. This is your mind / brain...this is your mind / brain on drugs.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread