+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

re: The Real Housewives of Miami

Real Housewives fans: Make way for the Real Housewives of Miami – and soon.

Six ladies join the cast of the just-announced show, which will premiere Feb. 22 (10 p.m. ET), and they promise to supply plenty of heat this chilly winter. Though Bravo had initially announced that the Real Housewives of New York City would be premiering its fourth season in mid-February, the show is now expected to debut in the spring.

Who are these ladies that will be causing all the drama? Meet the cast of the Real Housewives of Miami:

Lea Black has a 9-year-old son with her lawyer husband. A strong supporter of President Obama, the Texas-born Housewife is invested in her own charitable endeavors.

Larsa Pippen is married to basketball star Scottie Pippen and was known as the "Hottest NBA wife." A mother of four, Pippen boasts that she's successful at everything she does.

Marysol Patton is a Miami native who runs her own PR firm, the Patton Group. A divorcee, Patton is known for throwing bashes around town and loves to spend time with her mother, Elsa, who considers herself a "seer" and offers spiritual guidance people in town.

Alexia Echevarria is the executive editor of Venue magazine, where she covers fashion and celebrity culture. She lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman and has two sons from a previous marriage.

Cristy Rice was recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice. The show will follow her single life as she juggles business (she owns a clothing store) and being a single mom.

Adriana DeMoura-Sidi is fiery and flirtatious and ... newly engaged. Her personality lands her in trouble and the subject of much gossip among the ladies.
    KAREN

What about all those commercials announcing NY on Feb 23rd?? They've changed their minds?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So 2 basketball wives. Could have been worse...they could have had the faux basketball wives from the VH1 show.

FORT Fanatic

Please don't mention those phonies!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4178040;
    What about all those commercials announcing NY on Feb 23rd?? They've changed their minds?
    I'm confused about the schedule. I have on my 'don't forget' list that NYC starts Feb. 16th which is a Tuesday. Then the Miami HW's start Feb. 22, which is also a Tuesday. And the O.C. HW's start March 6th, which is a Sunday. So are they having two housewive shows on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4188473;
    I'm confused about the schedule. I have on my 'don't forget' list that NYC starts Feb. 16th which is a Tuesday. Then the Miami HW's start Feb. 22, which is also a Tuesday. And the O.C. HW's start March 6th, which is a Sunday. So are they having two housewive shows on Tuesday?
    I found this on Perez Hilton's website …

02/04/11
    This afternoon, Bravo announced surprising news that this spring, the debut of The Real Housewives of Miami will premiere instead of the fourth season of The Real Housewives of New York City. But before you start shaking your finger at the network, you might want to hear what Sonja Morgan has to say. According to her, this is for the best.

Though the New York Housewives have been shooting the new season for weeks, the show isn't quite ready for the fans. As Sonja explains:

"They want it to be the best possible season. To do that, they need some more time to edit. We've filmed like crazy, more than ever, and we're seven ladies so they have a lot of footage to go through…I think they feel like they have such good stuff, they don't want to waste it. They want to make sure it's done properly. Personally I'm relieved. It gives me more time to relax considering Ramona [Singer] and I were shooting seven times a week. They'll have Miami go out first and when they're done, we're up."

See? No big deal! Sure you'll have to wait, most likely till the fall, to see what's going down in Uptown Manhattan, but it will be worth it!

HTH.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4188501;
    I found this on Perez Hilton's website …

02/04/11
    This afternoon, Bravo announced surprising news that this spring, the debut of The Real Housewives of Miami will premiere instead of the fourth season of The Real Housewives of New York City. But before you start shaking your finger at the network, you might want to hear what Sonja Morgan has to say. According to her, this is for the best.

Though the New York Housewives have been shooting the new season for weeks, the show isn't quite ready for the fans. As Sonja explains:

"They want it to be the best possible season. To do that, they need some more time to edit. We've filmed like crazy, more than ever, and we're seven ladies so they have a lot of footage to go through…I think they feel like they have such good stuff, they don't want to waste it. They want to make sure it's done properly. Personally I'm relieved. It gives me more time to relax considering Ramona [Singer] and I were shooting seven times a week. They'll have Miami go out first and when they're done, we're up."

See? No big deal! Sure you'll have to wait, most likely till the fall, to see what's going down in Uptown Manhattan, but it will be worth it!

HTH.
    Oh, OK, thanks so much for the info!!!

Based on my readings, NY is just being delayed a bit.
    The buzz was that they didn't feel NY tested that well, as far as the drama factor.
    They seem to feel that this one - Miami - has a lot more explosive showdowns.
    I doubt that I'll tune in for Miami. It looks like Atlanta based on what I've seen/read online, and I'm not really into Atlanta.
    And, most importantly, these women look the most "surgically" enhanced of any of the HW shows and I just don't think I can deal with that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4178035;
    Real Housewives fans: Make way for the Real Housewives of Miami – and soon.

Six ladies join the cast of the just-announced show, which will premiere Feb. 22 (10 p.m. ET), and they promise to supply plenty of heat this chilly winter. Though Bravo had initially announced that the Real Housewives of New York City would be premiering its fourth season in mid-February, the show is now expected to debut in the spring.

Who are these ladies that will be causing all the drama? Meet the cast of the Real Housewives of Miami:

Lea Black has a 9-year-old son with her lawyer husband. A strong supporter of President Obama, the Texas-born Housewife is invested in her own charitable endeavors.

Larsa Pippen is married to basketball star Scottie Pippen and was known as the "Hottest NBA wife." A mother of four, Pippen boasts that she's successful at everything she does.

Marysol Patton is a Miami native who runs her own PR firm, the Patton Group. A divorcee, Patton is known for throwing bashes around town and loves to spend time with her mother, Elsa, who considers herself a "seer" and offers spiritual guidance people in town.

Alexia Echevarria is the executive editor of Venue magazine, where she covers fashion and celebrity culture. She lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman and has two sons from a previous marriage.

Cristy Rice was recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice. The show will follow her single life as she juggles business (she owns a clothing store) and being a single mom.

Adriana DeMoura-Sidi is fiery and flirtatious and ... newly engaged. Her personality lands her in trouble and the subject of much gossip among the ladies.
    And Elaine Lancaster, the drag queen housewife.
    Elaine Lancaster: Real Housewives of Miami Drag-Queen! (VIDEO) » Right TV
    I have to keep reminding myself that I'm living in modern times and shouldn't be surprised that a man is a housewife.

OMG! That is hilarious! I didn't plan on watching Miami but I have to now. Gotta see the drag queen housewife.

+ Reply to Thread