+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Miami

I'd love to marry a rich man, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the patience or the interest in selling my soul!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    If there's a reunion show it should be very boring. I'm surprised these women will be coming back but not the RHDC. There was a lot more interesting down and dirty tidbits going on in DC than Florida.
    The Miami women seem to be about nothing. At least, with the DC wives we had goverment, political intrigue....something to relate to. I get nothing, nada from these ladies except how to get money, recognition and maybe power by marrying a rich man. Not all are married at the time but that's how they got their start up money for whatever they do.
    Seems there was a significant amount of fallout for the RHDC and their husbands. I think Cat's divorce was hastened, her Ommanney ex lost some high profile photography gigs, and possibly Ammons (sp?) also. The Salami duo was somewhat of a humiliation to the Bravo producers, Lynda Eriktelon (sp?) might have gotten a business boost, but far as I can see, she's the only one who benefitted from the gig.

Could be the women decided not to demean themselves any further - all but Salami seemed like intelligent women with resources greater than Bravo could give them; they probably don't crave Bravo "celebrity" as much as, say, ATL or OC.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Sweet Satan's fistula what is that horrible gorgon? Oh, angels and saints, preserve us from this abomination of desolation.
    You crack me up. You're like FORT's Richard Lawson.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Seems there was a significant amount of fallout for the RHDC and their husbands. I think Cat's divorce was hastened, her Ommanney ex lost some high profile photography gigs, and possibly Ammons (sp?) also. The Salami duo was somewhat of a humiliation to the Bravo producers, Lynda Eriktelon (sp?) might have gotten a business boost, but far as I can see, she's the only one who benefitted from the gig.

Could be the women decided not to demean themselves any further - all but Salami seemed like intelligent women with resources greater than Bravo could give them; they probably don't crave Bravo "celebrity" as much as, say, ATL or OC.
    It may have really damaged them, being associated with the same Bravo show as the Salahis. We know it already damaged Cat, when she was uninvited to that party.

If there's a reunion show it should be very boring. I'm surprised these women will be coming back but not the RHDC. There was a lot more interesting down and dirty tidbits going on in DC than Florida.
    The Miami women seem to be about nothing. At least, with the DC wives we had goverment, political intrigue....something to relate to. I get nothing, nada from these ladies except how to get money, recognition and maybe power by marrying a rich man. Not all are married at the time but that's how they got their start up money for whatever they do.
    These women are beyond uninteresting -- and that includes the mother. Just looking at her angers me because I'm thinking that her daughter (or anyone) tried to discourage her from doing this to herself. And it looks like Marysol is on the same track. Love Roy Black but definitely not the wife. Enough with new housewives shows. It was such a short season for this one, perhaps it was just a test. Can't imagine them bringing it back. I never watched DC and have no desire whatsoever to continue to watch the New Jersey thugs. They were over the top last season and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Finished watching the Miami HW finale today.
    Yawn.
    They are just so uninteresting and you definitely get the feeling that if it weren't for the show, none of them would have anything to do with each other. I see no friendship or affinity for each other in any of them.
    Most seem to have distain for each other, especially Lea who looks down on all of them and evidently feels superior. Even with Adrianna, whom she professes to like but pities her ineptitude and unability to deal with life. I mean, I agree with her estimation on Adrianna but Lea does very little to hide her disapproval.

Poor Adrianna - wonder what she's going to do when she ages and no longer has her one attribute: beauty.
    I don't belive for a moment that her boyfriend Fredric will marry her. Why would he? He has it made right now. Wish I were wrong but she seems to think he'll do what he says he'll do while in the throes of major lust. Anyway, he's kind of yucky..... a little too old for that stringy thinning long hair and not very manly looking.
    Christy is just a mean girl, who found out early that her looks will get her a lot and I just don't like her. At all.

And the final luncheon planned by Lea: I don't think she expected it to be the disaster it became but the other women were not even polite enough to make the best of it. I think if I had been there with my friends, we would have found ourselves laughing the whole time, especially everytime something else would go wrong, like bugs in the food but there was no hope of expecting any fun. It'd be one of those misadventures that we'd laugh about for a long time.
    I just thought it spotlighted all the selfish flaws in these spoiled women.

FORT Fogey

Finished watching the Miami HW finale today.
    Yawn.
    They are just so uninteresting and you definitely get the feeling that if it weren't for the show, none of them would have anything to do with each other. I see no friendship or affinity for each other in any of them.
    Most seem to have distain for each other, especially Lea who looks down on all of them and evidently feels superior. Even with Adrianna, whom she professes to like but pities her ineptitude and unability to deal with life. I mean, I agree with her estimation on Adrianna but Lea does very little to hide her disapproval.

Poor Adrianna - wonder what she's going to do when she ages and no longer has her one attribute: beauty.
    I don't belive for a moment that her boyfriend Fredric will marry her. Why would he? He has it made right now. Wish I were wrong but she seems to think he'll do what he says he'll do while in the throes of major lust. Anyway, he's kind of yucky..... a little too old for that stringy thinning long hair and not very manly looking.
    Christy is just a mean girl, who found out early that her looks will get her a lot and I just don't like her. At all.

And the final luncheon planned by Lea: I don't think she expected it to be the disaster it became but the other women were not even polite enough to make the best of it. I think if I had been there with my friends, we would have found ourselves laughing the whole time, especially everytime something else would go wrong, like bugs in the food but there was no hope of expecting any fun. It'd be one of those misadventures that we'd laugh about for a long time.I just thought it spotlighted all the selfish flaws in these spoiled women.
    My friends would do that too. But like you said at the beginning of your post, these women aren't really friends. So we can't expect them to behave like friends would. That lunch was work for them. Not girlfriends having a good time.

Glad I didn't watch.

WOW!!!! This live reunion is a trainwreck. My head is ready to explode from all of the voices!!! Christy can not shutup.

The reunion show has been all about Adriana and Christy fighting with each other. No other housewife has had time to speak.

+ Reply to Thread